The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Any residents of San Diego county on this board?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Lieutenant Commander

Default Any residents of San Diego county on this board?

I live in Encinitas, CA, which is in San Diego county. See, one of my hobbies is making short films and fanfilms, and I have been looking around for anyone who might be interested and/or able to act in any of my movies. I have a bunch planned, and at least one of them would be a Star Trek related project.
I have several films planned, though, so if there is anyone on here that lives in San Diego county, or has contacts or relations who live here and would be interested, please let me know! Just post comments to this thread if you are interested, and I'll pop you a PM with some info regarding my movies! I am desperately in need of actors, so anyone within driving distance is appreciated! Due to my concern that leaked plot details could be stolen or ripped off by someone else, I will only disclose info and plot details once I've confirmed your interest, and only by e-mail, PM, or phone number, depending on your preference. In any case, I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone who could be in any of my films! Thanks

--ADMIRAL JONATHAN ARCHER--