The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > TV Shows > Original Series > What was the name of that episode...
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2009, 09:38 AM
Rear Admiral

Star Trek: Redshirts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3cL1Aofy90
Old 06-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Essex View Post
It's the 2nd season episode called, The Apple. When Spock was shot by the flower, he passed out. McCoy didn't say he died. Just to beam him up to the ship. He filled him up with some type of tranquilizer that should have revived him. But he woke up a few minutes later (after the commercial break)

Kirk: Spock. You alright?
Spock: Dr. McCoy's potion is acting like all his potions. Turning my stomach. Other than that, I am quite well.
McCoy: If your blood were red instead of green, you wouldn't have an upset stomach.

OK, thanks. I don't know why I thought Bones said he was dead. I can remember watching that episode when I was like 6, and it SCARED ME when Spock got hit by the spiked plant. His eyes went all wide and he dropped. Yikes!

"I'll never lose you!"
Old 06-29-2009, 05:46 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonstar70 View Post
OK, thanks. I don't know why I thought Bones said he was dead. I can remember watching that episode when I was like 6, and it SCARED ME when Spock got hit by the spiked plant. His eyes went all wide and he dropped. Yikes!
Well it is an easy mistake to make. Most of De's line were either:

1. He's dead, Jim. or

2. I'm a doctor, not a <insert profession here>.

Both are what I like to call, McCoyisms.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:54 PM
Vice Admiral

Location: Conway, Arkansas. It's a nice little town with three Universities in it, and surrounded by woods.

What was the name of the episode where Kirk and Spock find the alien nose on the ancient planet with all the ruins, they take it back to the ship, and the nose begins to grow larger and larger, taking over the minds of the crew, forcing them to play canasta, and pilot the ship to the nearby planet of Botoxed women? There, they beam down to find the planet ruled by amazons, who follow a computer so huge, so vast, that they never actually show it... they just talk about it a lot in expressive language, and shaddowy lighting? (thus saving the budget!) Then the computer is tricked into destroying the nose with circular logic? Or was it the other way 'round? I forget...

Number Six: I will not be stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! I am a person.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:01 AM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Essex View Post
It's the 2nd season episode called, The Apple. When Spock was shot by the flower, he passed out. McCoy didn't say he died. Just to beam him up to the ship. He filled him up with some type of tranquilizer that should have revived him. But he woke up a few minutes later (after the commercial break)

Kirk: Spock. You alright?
Spock: Dr. McCoy's potion is acting like all his potions. Turning my stomach. Other than that, I am quite well.
McCoy: If your blood were red instead of green, you wouldn't have an upset stomach.
That was kind of fuuny, though I felt very sorry for Spock, he seemd to be the only something happing through the episode. Spock did kind seem to be a clutus alot in this episode in which he is usuealy very aware of what and where he is doing.