The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Jon Gosselin and Children Spend Father's Day Without Kate
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Banned

Default Jon Gosselin and Children Spend Father's Day Without Kate

Well, you could see the tension between the two from Day 1, but who would have thought that Jon Gosselin of Jon & Kate Plus 8 fame would have "no idea" where Kate was on this, his special day?

He spent the day with the couple's eight children, apparently unconcerned that his wife was nowhere to be found.

Allegations of infidelity and marital discord between the two are too well-known to be covered here.

There could be a surprise tomorrow, or it could be the world's worst-kept secret: Will the two parents of eight smiling children announce their intention to divorce?

Stay tuned, America.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12100-Jon-...-where-Kate-is

As often the case, it might be the children who will suffer the most.
Old 06-21-2009, 09:39 PM
Lieutenant

You know, i would LOVE to have a day without hearing about those two. Seriously, I HATE reality shows and I HATE Jon and Kate Plus 8. All it is is a show about a husband and wife arguing in front of their kids. And another thing i hate about reality shows, they are replacing good quality REAL tv shows. Take Life On Mars (US version) for example, damn good show, yet they were cancelled only after 17 episodes, to only later be replaced by a dumbed down tv show called the Unusuals, which was cancelled for a damn reality show (at least i think) Honestly, I would rather talk about something OTHER than Jon and Kate Plus Eight, this is just me, and i wish that these Reality shows would just quiver up and DIE!

GREAT SCOTT!!! ANOTHER FRIEND OF ZARDOZ!

Old 06-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannerwaterbury View Post
You know, i would LOVE to have a day without hearing about those two. Seriously, I HATE reality shows and I HATE Jon and Kate Plus 8. All it is is a show about a husband and wife arguing in front of their kids. And another thing i hate about reality shows, they are replacing good quality REAL tv shows. Take Life On Mars (US version) for example, damn good show, yet they were cancelled only after 17 episodes, to only later be replaced by a dumbed down tv show called the Unusuals, which was cancelled for a damn reality show (at least i think) Honestly, I would rather talk about something OTHER than Jon and Kate Plus Eight, this is just me, and i wish that these Reality shows would just quiver up and DIE!
I sort of agree, but the show is the stereotypical car crash -- you can't help but watch and hope that everyone gets out alive.

The fact is that Jon Gosselin has played the part of the henpecked husband and it's all shaping up to be fodder for the gossip mags.

And what with "Octo-Mom" and so forth on talk radio, people with lots of kids are just in the news.

I guess it's just the nature of pop culture.

Plus, it's Father's Day, and it just seems so sad for that family that it was spent in that way.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Lieutenant Commander

Firefly was cancelled because the people at Fox wanted to give American Idol even more air time.

Nuff said.

There are GREAT reality shows, like Deadliest Catch on the Discovery Channel.

Great show.

As for Jon and Kate, personally, I think TLC is glorifying irresponsibility by putting this family in the spot light.

It isn't the kids' fault at all. Their parents are just lucky that TLC is willing to support their entire family.

Octomom, Jon and Kate.

Goddammit America!

Quit glorifying these gerbils masquerading as humans.