The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > Star Trek: The Continuing Mission – Command Decision has been released
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2009, 07:16 AM
Midshipman

Thumbs up Star Trek: The Continuing Mission – Command Decision has been released

Los Angeles, USA & London, UK – June 20, 2009 TCM Productions is pleased to announce that Star Trek The Continuing Mission’s fifth episode – Command Decision is now available for download from their official website.

Once again, David Raines has expertly crafted an exciting and compelling storyline that deals with the darker side of 24th Century life, leading Captain Edwards and the crew of the Starship Montana into the heart of a conspiracy and a war of nerves that will rock the very foundation of the Federation.

Joining the regular cast for this enthralling and epic adventure is Star Trek: The Next Generation veteran performer - Guy Vardaman who appeared in all seven seasons of the show from 1987 to 1994 as ‘Lt. Darien Wallace'.

Star Trek: The Continuing Mission - Command Decision is now available to download here.

Andy Tyrer
Executive Producer
Star Trek: The Continuing Mission

Last edited by Andy Tyrer : 06-20-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:16 AM
Lieutenant

Interesting idea to release episodes in an audio only version. I've never heard of this fan site. Thanks for posting.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:54 PM
Ensign

Huh. That's pretty cool actually. The old school radio drama kind of format works surprisingly well for Star Trek. Since you've already seen so much Star Trek, you find yourself almost being able to see what is happening in each scene even when you just hear it. For example, you know exactly what the elevators sound like, so without the characters saying "I am in an elevator now", you just know that automatically. You know basically what the starship bridge looks like, you know how tricorders look, and so on. Your brian just kind of fills those images in when you hear it. Very cool. I'm going to download them all and listen to them next time I have a long drive.