The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > TV Shows > Enterprise > Favorite Episode
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2008, 10:12 PM
Rear Admiral

Default Favorite Episode

What is your favorite episode of ST:Enterprise. Feel free to list by season if you have more then one favorite episode.
Old 02-17-2008, 10:16 PM
Rear Admiral

Season 3: Twilight: In the middle of a really intense season, this episode offered a small break from all the action. It reminded me of a TNG episode in a way, it had a lot of heart.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:20 PM
Fleet Admiral

I'd say the Augment epsidoes were the best writing and action in the series. The show really could have been based on this from the Start and eased in other more intresting avenues like the first contact with speices of the day. That would have been intresting. All of TNG's FC moments were very well thought out...Darmok and that one with Riker as captured on a non new warp driven society.

That's the spirti the series need. This was SUPPOSED to be about exploration and they didn't do a heck of lot.

A reoccuring Augment plot could have set the ground for genetic bans in the future. We could have come to know why Star Fleet is so intolerant. What Enterprise did with the KLINGONS WAS PHENOMENAL!! Finally me and this show had snyc-ed.

Old 02-18-2008, 07:57 AM
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir num nums View Post
What is your favorite episode of ST:Enterprise. Feel free to list by season if you have more then one favorite episode.
Season 3-"Similitude" I found to be absolutely heartbreaking. Classic Trek for warmth and sacrifice--great acting, too.

Twilight is really strong, too...love the bit with Archer telling T'Pol she'd make great nurse at the end (nice throwback to the TOS humor w/ good underplayed acting)
Old 02-18-2008, 10:54 AM
Lieutenant Commander

Similitude, hands down. Even though I usually prefer episodes heavy on action and space battles, this one will always remain one of my favourite Star Trek episodes, all series included. The ethical dilemma is so very strong and the entire episode is emotionally charged and it never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Much like "Inner Light" does in TNG (another fabulous episode).

Old 02-18-2008, 11:20 AM
Lieutenant

In A Mirror, Darkly I and II. Loved seeing the Constitution class on the big screen again. Using the rear phasers (remember those from the blueprint set I had back in the day) was a nice touch.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:55 PM
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieinSC View Post
In A Mirror, Darkly I and II. Loved seeing the Constitution class on the big screen again. Using the rear phasers (remember those from the blueprint set I had back in the day) was a nice touch.

I also liked how the 2 episodes were created to where someone from our universe went to theres, instead it was just a glimpse in to theirs. I really liked those episodes. I bet if their had been a season 5, they would have done another one like it.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:02 PM
Fleet Admiral

That episode felt just like DS9's Trials and Tribblations. Very nostagic and the best attempt by the series to fall in line with Star Trek as I knew it. I could be bow at the gesture. IT was a good way to end the series too.

I had wished that it would have been an explanation that this was all a bad Trek Dream, or that this was all a alternate time line...(that woul have been SO awesome) but, no. Still a great way to show some one around UPN still cared about the memories Trek Fans had accumulated.

Old 02-19-2008, 06:45 AM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieinSC View Post
Hands down - there's nothing like the feeling I got when they zoomed in on the Defiant in the Tholian dock.
Excellent!
Old 02-19-2008, 06:49 AM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saquist View Post
That episode felt just like DS9's Trials and Tribblations. Very nostagic and the best attempt by the series to fall in line with Star Trek as I knew it. I could be bow at the gesture. IT was a good way to end the series too.
Trials & Tribulations was just plain fun.
And Jadzia in the mini-skirt was looking good!