The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > NCC-1701-E-harmony?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Commander

Default NCC-1701-E-harmony?

Ok, since someone was bound to try it, and nobody has yet... so hey, I thought I would be either really brave, or really foolish and start the thread, because hey... ya never know, right? Though I don't know how long this thread would last, it could be a copyright violation.

Howevery, you know the drill. If you're single, use this forum to adverize about yourself if so desired.

Note: This is for EVERYONE to advertize about THEMSELVES, not to use the the thread to respond to me personally.

So here goes:

Headline - Nice Guy With Great Eyes and Great Smile!

27/M/south Oregon coast
caucasian, dark blonde hair, blue eyes
5'7" (in shoes) 140

Seeking F 21-29

Obviously enjoys Star Trek. Also enjoys: walking on the beach, fine dining - good wine, good beer, good coffee, theatre, roadtrips-travelling, watching movies, listening to music, cooking (if it is for people other than myself), going to concerts, watching sports - both live and on tv. I really love college sports, and follow the NFL, MLB and NCAA football and men's basketball pretty closely and hte NBA somewhat closely (c'mon Blazers, get back in it). I also watch a lot of other geek tv (Discovery, History Channel, Sci-Fi, Nat. Geo, Cartoon Network, Comedy Central...)

Gainfully employed, working with teenagers. I have my own 2 bedroom apartment, with a great view at a bargain price. And I own my car. However, I am also a Christian and happy to say so. (I apologize for any posts which sound insulting, truly I don't intend to come off that way).

I have a college degree and live half-way across the country from my parents.

I have pretty straight teeth without ever having the aid of braces. I have a great sense of humor and can make you laugh.

Can supply picture if asked for.

Send private message to respond.

Last edited by Oregon_Coast_Trekkie : 02-19-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:11 AM
Lieutenant Commander

Oregon, you've created a monser!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Admiral Jonathan Archer. I'm 134 years old, and I am currently residing in San Diego, California. I serve as Chief of Starfleet Operations, and am currently overseeing the construction of a next-generation starship Enterprise, the prototype NCC-1701.

As for what I'm kind of person I am, I admit I'm rather grumpy in my old age, but I've still got my dry sense of humor, and I still have commanding influence over a lot of officers in Starfleet. I'm planning on retirement by the time the prototype NCC-1701 is launched, but don't bet on that being any time soon; the Corps of Engineers just extended shakedown time until May of next year, so you'll have to put up with me for a while yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, none of this refers to the actual user who is really typing this. All you need to know about him is that his name is Vince. This was just an excuse for me to reply to this thread

--ADMIRAL JONATHAN ARCHER--