The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > TV Shows > Voyager > Voyager what happend to the crew
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2008, 11:21 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Read the novels that is the best thing to do.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:28 AM
Ensign

There are two books:

Homecoming and The Farther Shore by Christine Golden.
Old 02-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Janeway - became and Admiral - this one is easy, cause she made a cameo in Nemesis.

Seven - probably went to Earth to serve Starfleet as an advisor on scientific and Borg issues. And took Chakotay with her.

Paris - became a writer and settled on some colony with his wife Be'Lanna who probably ran that planet's weather control station or something.

The Doctor - was transferred to Louis Zimmermans labs and was personal physician to Dr Zimmerman and Admiral Janeway...sidilined as a holonovelist as well.

Neelix - lived the rest of his life on that asteroid with that hot Talaxian and her son.

Tuvok - probably became Janeway's Adjutant or chief aid...either that or went back to Starfleet Academy.

Harry Kim - went on with his Starfleet career and eventually becomes a captain.

Of course I never read any of the novels and these are just my speculations.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekgeekscott View Post
Janeway - became and Admiral - this one is easy, cause she made a cameo in Nemesis.

Seven - probably went to Earth to serve Starfleet as an advisor on scientific and Borg issues. And took Chakotay with her.

Paris - became a writer and settled on some colony with his wife Be'Lanna who probably ran that planet's weather control station or something.

The Doctor - was transferred to Louis Zimmermans labs and was personal physician to Dr Zimmerman and Admiral Janeway...sidilined as a holonovelist as well.

Neelix - lived the rest of his life on that asteroid with that hot Talaxian and her son.

Tuvok - probably became Janeway's Adjutant or chief aid...either that or went back to Starfleet Academy.

Harry Kim - went on with his Starfleet career and eventually becomes a captain.

Of course I never read any of the novels and these are just my speculations.
well good job their are rather good
Old 02-14-2008, 01:09 PM
Ensign

What happens is covered in the books mentioned further up. I haven't read them in a while so I may be wrong but I'll do a summary.

For those that intend to read them, then here's the warning:

*Here they be spoilers!"

Janeway promoted to Admiral, we know this is a certianty from both Endgame & Nemesis.

Chuckles gets promoted to Captain and takes command of a re-fitted Voyager.

Torres is promoted to Lt. Cmd and all of a sudden takes off to Borath (The Klingon holy world) after having what she believed was a vision.

Paris is promoted to Lt. Cmd, makes a peace with his father and later becomes 2nd in command of Voyager. (Later takes the role of Temp First Officer)

The Doctor's return actually sparks a hero's welcome from some people, but before he knows it he unwittingly sparks a mass civil disobedance as many of his admiriers are pro hologram rights activists.

Tuvok gets the mind meld he needs from his son, and his condition is cured. He returns home for a while and comes back to assist his Voyager buddies.

Harry Kim gets promoted to full Lt, finally gets to see his parents again, and also Libby. He can't get the girl back though, she works for Starfleet Intelligence!

Seven of Nine breaks things off with Chuckles. Goes to live with her auntie. She gained a celebraty status, particuarly among those who've lost people to the borg, she gets overwelmed by the publicity and crowding so ends up alienating everyone. Later hauled into Starfleet Headquarters for a lot of questioning and testing.

*End Spoilers*

The books are really good though, I strongly suggest getting them. For those wanting something a bit different, theres the virtual Voyager seasons 8 & 9: http://vv8.jetc.org/main.html It has a very different ending to End Game and are a good read from what i've managed to get through.
Old 02-15-2008, 08:52 AM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

well thanx for that
Old 02-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayman View Post
What happens is covered in the books mentioned further up. I haven't read them in a while so I may be wrong but I'll do a summary.

For those that intend to read them, then here's the warning:

*Here they be spoilers!"

Janeway promoted to Admiral, we know this is a certianty from both Endgame & Nemesis.

Chuckles gets promoted to Captain and takes command of a re-fitted Voyager.

Torres is promoted to Lt. Cmd and all of a sudden takes off to Borath (The Klingon holy world) after having what she believed was a vision.

Paris is promoted to Lt. Cmd, makes a peace with his father and later becomes 2nd in command of Voyager. (Later takes the role of Temp First Officer)

The Doctor's return actually sparks a hero's welcome from some people, but before he knows it he unwittingly sparks a mass civil disobedance as many of his admiriers are pro hologram rights activists.

Tuvok gets the mind meld he needs from his son, and his condition is cured. He returns home for a while and comes back to assist his Voyager buddies.

Harry Kim gets promoted to full Lt, finally gets to see his parents again, and also Libby. He can't get the girl back though, she works for Starfleet Intelligence!

Seven of Nine breaks things off with Chuckles. Goes to live with her auntie. She gained a celebraty status, particuarly among those who've lost people to the borg, she gets overwelmed by the publicity and crowding so ends up alienating everyone. Later hauled into Starfleet Headquarters for a lot of questioning and testing.

*End Spoilers*

The books are really good though, I strongly suggest getting them. For those wanting something a bit different, theres the virtual Voyager seasons 8 & 9: http://vv8.jetc.org/main.html It has a very different ending to End Game and are a good read from what i've managed to get through.

I don't consider the books canon though...and neither would any writer that was thinking of using these characters in future scripts. The only one that can be truly confirmed by canon is Janeway, since we saw her as an Admiral in Nemesis.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:57 AM
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekgeekscott View Post
I don't consider the books canon though...and neither would any writer that was thinking of using these characters in future scripts. The only one that can be truly confirmed by canon is Janeway, since we saw her as an Admiral in Nemesis.
True enough, but I doubt we'll see anything further on the screen with Voyager, so the books are the best we all have for our Voyager fix.
Old 02-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Ensign

Some good comments. Some of them got me thinking, probably too deeply but anyway... Is Nemesis (movie) set before or after Voyager gets home? If it was before, Janeway would still be in the Delta quadrant on her way back home?! If it was after, why did Janeway have brown hair when she was speaking with Picard and not that white little number she sported in Endgame?

Like I said I'm probably looking too much into it but its a bit of a paradox. Could Nemesis have taken into account that the older admiral would get/got younger Janeway home early (with brown hair) and THIS is why she appears younger in Nemesis?! But if so, how can the white-haired admiral exist?!
I'm starting to sound like Harry Kim in 'Timeless' now so I'd better stop!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:55 AM
Ensign

ok you all need to go to the star trek experience in las vegas there is a interactive ride called borg invasion 4d its cool it places the doctor in a reserch station called deep space delta or something like that and you are bieng reserched on because you are immune to nano probs (so right there the doctor is on a reserch station) at the end when you are in a borg cube with the borg queen and you are about to be assimilated (voyager basts in and janeway saves you so voyager isnt a musium it still is in use once it gets home) also if you play the game star trek legacy voyager is used alot in there so what i belive is once they all got home voyager stayed in commision and the crew prob stayed as well.