The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > Star Trek X1 Toys
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:00 PM
Capt-Kirk's Avatar
Capt-Kirk Capt-Kirk is offline
Ensign
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Edinburgh,Scotland. UK
Posts: 68
Post Star Trek X1 Toys

Hey sorry it has been a while since my last post . But i thought i d ask this !

Seen the pics for the Star Trek Toys and i think there Amazing look so real the Action Figures and Bridge but i m in uk. Will we get the New USS Enterprise and figures in our local Toys R us stores or that . ???

I ve look here on internet in uk stores but so far there s only kirk and mcoy figures shown for Release here for new feature film in figure form s on Play.com can t find USS Enterprise yet as that and the USS Kelvin will be my first buys when or if they come to uk thnx guys !

As always Live Long And Prosper

Capt kirk

Last edited by Capt-Kirk : 01-28-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: error in sentace
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:13 PM
NCC-73515's Avatar
NCC-73515 NCC-73515 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Heidelberg, Germany
Posts: 7,225
Default

you can find the , ? ! . - keys on your keyboard
__________________


"English! I thought I dreamed hearing it!"?
Khan, Space Seed (TOS)

Brought to you in living color by NCC.
-= first fan member =-

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Triblfied's Avatar
Triblfied Triblfied is offline
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 162
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt-Kirk View Post
Hey sorry it has been a while since my last post . But i thought i d ask this !

Seen the pics for the Star Trek Toys and i think there Amazing look so real the Action Figures and Bridge but i m in uk. Will we get the New USS Enterprise and figures in our local Toys R us stores or that . ???

I ve look here on internet in uk stores but so far there s only kirk and mcoy figures shown for Release here for new feature film in figure form s on Play.com can t find USS Enterprise yet as that and the USS Kelvin will be my first buys when or if they come to uk thnx guys !

As always Live Long And Prosper

Capt kirk
And the award for worst grammar goes to....! J/k man.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:25 PM
I-Am-Zim I-Am-Zim is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA, Earth
Posts: 3,432
Default

Awww c'mon guys. Be nice.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-28-2009, 05:32 PM
thypentacle's Avatar
thypentacle thypentacle is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Eastern U.S.
Posts: 369
Default

Maybe it's my Welsh side talkin but it seems like a perfectly understandable post to me.

and don't let the big meanies get to ya... lol



P.S. Just kiddin big meanies!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Triblfied's Avatar
Triblfied Triblfied is offline
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 162
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thypentacle View Post
Maybe it's my Welsh side talkin but it seems like a perfectly understandable post to me.

and don't let the big meanies get to ya... lol



P.S. Just kiddin big meanies!
No, you're right. That was a jerk thing of me to do....sorry Capt-Kirk!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-28-2009, 06:13 PM
MissionTrek08's Avatar
MissionTrek08 MissionTrek08 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,562
Default

CaptKirk, it may be too early to find advance 'order' listings for TREK toys, so be patient. If you have Toys R Us stores in the UK (I didn't know you did!), and they have a deal to distribute the toys (likely), then my guess would be you'd get them... eventually.

I think you'd get the quickest answer by calling your local store manager and asking about advanced word or orders on TREK toys this summer -- he or she would know before much online info about it would arise. Convince him you plan to buy (some) when they arrive, and you may have a good ally in obtaining yours if supplies are short or sell-out fast. Good luck!
__________________

MISSION:TREK's in-depth review of STAR TREK


Proud member of the Friends of Zardoz Association. Avatar courtesy of Eliza's House of Avatars with three convenient locations near you. Free balloons for the kids!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-28-2009, 07:50 PM
Capt-Kirk's Avatar
Capt-Kirk Capt-Kirk is offline
Ensign
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Edinburgh,Scotland. UK
Posts: 68
Post

Thnx About that Advice Guys That s Also ok about those first two posts.

Yea Toys r Us are a big toy company here in uk too , they had Star Trek nemesis stuf in Avalible when that came out . !

so thought i d ask .
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-29-2009, 12:31 PM
MissionTrek08's Avatar
MissionTrek08 MissionTrek08 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,562
Default

Excellent... or should I say "brilliant!"? Odds are good you should get the TREK items in your local store too. Enjoy!
__________________

MISSION:TREK's in-depth review of STAR TREK


Proud member of the Friends of Zardoz Association. Avatar courtesy of Eliza's House of Avatars with three convenient locations near you. Free balloons for the kids!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-30-2009, 07:47 AM
CAPTAIN MOUSE's Avatar
CAPTAIN MOUSE CAPTAIN MOUSE is offline
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Placerville,CA
Posts: 2,564
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionTrek08 View Post
CaptKirk, it may be too early to find advance 'order' listings for TREK toys, so be patient. If you have Toys R Us stores in the UK (I didn't know you did!), and they have a deal to distribute the toys (likely), then my guess would be you'd get them... eventually.

I think you'd get the quickest answer by calling your local store manager and asking about advanced word or orders on TREK toys this summer -- he or she would know before much online info about it would arise. Convince him you plan to buy (some) when they arrive, and you may have a good ally in obtaining yours if supplies are short or sell-out fast. Good luck!
Actually TRU is a global company...with stores in Japan, Italy and Taiwan.
__________________
CAN YOU CATCH SECOND HAND STUPIDITY? OR SHOULD I BE CONCERNED ABOUT THE WATER HERE? - JEFF DUNHAM
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Forum theme courtesy of Mark Lambert
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.