The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Ever seen a real UFO?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Ensign

My father was once followed through a mountain pass by something. It was flying and would slow down and speed up with him but made no noise.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:47 PM
Ensign

I have two stories for you, for me I only saw what I thought was a satellite moving across the sky but then it stopped. from there it began to glow brighter! with in seconds the light split up in to 5 smaller light and took of like a bat at of hell moving in all directions! ok so that's what I saw back in 1995. my wife on the other hand tells a much better story, when she was only 10 years of age her and a (boy) class mate from school were walking from one class to another to T.A. a class. when they noticed that all the sound like cars and birds stopped! then the two looked up and saw a silver-greenish craft floating above then about a 100 meters away. she says that it had six metal tentacles on it bottom side and was moving closer to them, when the to saw this they looked at each other with disbelief and then looked back up to see if what they were seeing was for real but it was gone. they both when back to there destination and on the way they talked about what they had seen. when entering the class the school bell rang. the teacher that was waiting for them asked them why they were so late to class, my wife ( witch is a 10 year old girl at this time and the boy did not wont to say what they saw. so they both got detention for goofing off when they should have benn T.A.ing a class. so I asked her if she remember any thing else, she recalls nothing but those events. if you ask me it sounds like they lost time. perhaps maybe they were abducted!!!
Old 11-03-2008, 02:13 PM
Lieutenant

thanks guys.
some great stories there.
captian Logan- what does your wife believe she saw? something from outer space or does she not know what she saw. wissaboo and captain logan - where did these events take place?
thanks everyone

starbase Britain

I think a lot of sightings are explainable and some are not.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:32 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbase Britain View Post
Hi guys

On a serious level, has anyone ever seen a real UFO - or seen something they couldnt really explain? interested to hear any personal accounts.

cheers

Starbase Britain
My Mom has, but she has the same theory I do, which is these aren't aliens but that we're seeing is military test aircraft. I mean, come on. It's better to blame the disk in the air on a little green man with antennas than to tempt the Chicoms into stealing anymore military secrets.