The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > Games/Toys > Games/Toys > What Star Trek Collectibles do you Have?
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-02-2008, 07:43 AM
Ensign

Smile What Star Trek Collectibles do you Have?

WHat Star Trek Collectibles to you have?

I have some autographed photo's from a Vegas Convention, and two Enterprise Bear's autographed by Scott Bakula, Dominic Keating, and Connor Trinneer.

Anyone else have Trek Collectibles they'd like to share?
Old 02-02-2008, 07:45 AM
Lieutenant

I've got a bunch of MicroMachines. I loved them as a little kid, and with the creation of Ebay I got a lot more. Some of them are quite valuable actually. I also have an autograph plate of Shatner, but I never met him.

Old 02-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Lieutenant

I have a handful of autographed phots from Leonard Nimoy, Andrew Robinson, Chase Masterson, Max Grodenchik, Jeri Ryan, and I think that's it. A few trading cards, also signed by Chase and Max...

I have about a dozen Star Trek bears, one of them being a large Spock one that I also
had Leonard Nimoy sign
And, I have almost all of the Hallmark Ornament Ships.

A calendar or two of Ships of the Line.

All of seasons 1-7 of DS9 on DVD.

And Star Trek (TNG) monopoly.

Sadly, that's all I have left.

"It might not be so bad. For all we know the Vorta could be gluttonous, alcoholic sex maniacs."
~Quark and Ziyal
Old 02-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Ensign

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eris_ View Post
I have a handful of autographed phots from Leonard Nimoy, Andrew Robinson, Chase Masterson, Max Grodenchik, Jeri Ryan, and I think that's it. A few trading cards, also signed by Chase and Max...

I have about a dozen Star Trek bears, one of them being a large Spock one that I also
had Leonard Nimoy sign
And, I have almost all of the Hallmark Ornament Ships.

A calendar or two of Ships of the Line.

All of seasons 1-7 of DS9 on DVD.

And Star Trek (TNG) monopoly.

Sadly, that's all I have left.
WOW you've got some really great Trek items! I love those Trek bears too.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:27 AM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby View Post
WOW you've got some really great Trek items! I love those Trek bears too.
It's great that you got your bears signed, too
My newest bear to come from ebay is the Shran one

I've never been to a Vegas convention, luckily for me, they come to Denver, that's how I got the autographs I used to have a signed Alexander
Siddig photo, but I gave to a good online friend of mine a few years back.

"It might not be so bad. For all we know the Vorta could be gluttonous, alcoholic sex maniacs."
~Quark and Ziyal
Old 02-02-2008, 08:45 AM
Commander

Talking Got a phone call from Ron Moore VFX supervisor

I interned at the Visual Effects Society two summers ago. As appreciation for my months of free service they asked me what my favorite show or movie was. I said Star Trek. The guy in charge of me said.. hold on. Goes through his contacts... picks up the phone and dials. "sorry got the answering machine"....."Hello Ron...this is ______ I have an intern here she's doing a great job...she says she loves Star Trek. I was wondering if you can send a couple of things over for her ok thanks." click... I go home. The next day I get a phone call on my cell... puzzled... don't know this number. Answer. "Hi may I speak to Diana" "this is Ron Moore..." we chit chatted. Euphoria! I love this town!! The next time I wen to the VES office he left me an Enterprise episode script(with notes and highlights) and a Voyager season 7 Fini baseball hat given to mark the end of production.

I gave the script to my older sister for Christmas. Se was the most distraught when Enterprise was cancelled. Star Trek made me want to work in film and tv. Star Trek made her a rocket scientist...literally...working on her PHD in Aerospace at Purdue University...where Niel Armstrong and a bunch of other astronauts went to...

I got 9 action figures. Met and got 2 autographed photos of Odo and Miles from a convention.

Met Peter David from Wizard World about a year ago... had him sign my copy of the Imzadi book. I have the usual dvds..novels and magazines and posters...the Enterprise D deck by deck blueprints... trading cards...

Last edited by Ditroi : 02-02-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 02-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditroi View Post
I interned at the Visual Effects Society two summers ago. As appreciation for my months of free service they asked me what my favorite show or movie was. I said Star Trek. The guy in charge of me siad.. hold on. Goes through his contacts book... picks up the phone and dials. "sorry got the answering machine"....."Hello Ron...this is ______ I have an intern here she's doing a great job here...she says she loves Star Trek. I was wondering if you can send a couple of things over for her ok thanks." click... I go home. The next day I get a phone call on my cell... puzzled... don't know this number. Answer. "Hi... this is Ron Moore..." we chit chatted. The next time I wen to the VES office he left me an Enterprise episode script(with notes and highlights) and a Voyager season 7 Fini baseball hat given to mark the end of production.

I gave the script to my older sister for Christmas. Se was the most distraught when Enterprise was cancelled. Star Trek made me want to work in film and tv. Star Trek made her a rocket scientist...literally...working on her PHD in Aerospace at Purdue University...where Niel Armstrong and a bunch of other astronauts went to...

I got 9 action figures. Met and got 2 autographed photos of Odo and Miles from a convention.

Met Peter David from Wizard World about a year ago... had him sign my copy of the Imzadi book. I have the usual dvds..novels and magazines and posters...the Enterprise D deck by deck blueprints... trading cards...
WOW! I'm so jealous!
That really is so fortunate of you, though. Couldn't have happened to a better person.

~Quark and Ziyal
Old 02-02-2008, 10:13 AM
Midshipman

I've got a Star Trek the Motion Picture movie poster signed by James Doohan.

My heaviest collectible by far is this game:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TNGPinball.jpg (28.8 KB, 21 views)
Old 02-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamecreature View Post
I've got a Star Trek the Motion Picture movie poster signed by James Doohan.

My heaviest collectible by far is this game:
Holy cow!! :O I want to play with that!

http://www.dianahuang.com
Old 02-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Midshipman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditroi View Post
Holy cow!! :O I want to play with that!
It's a great game. So of course, my wife thinks I should sell it. After what I went through to get it, I'm of course reluctant to do so.