The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Could Zardos have played James Bond
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 07-29-2008, 11:00 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed Starkiller View Post
WOW!
Can I borrow some cash?
*JK*
Shhh then everybody will want that much!!!
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Don Farnsworth Don Farnsworth is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 295
Default

I don't think Zaros could be Bond. Not because he would not do it well but for several reasons.
1. Daiel Craig will be around for the next ten -15 years as bond.
2. My research shows that Zardos seems to be already booked up with film commtiments with Chris Fawkes and andother guy named Jed on the superchris sequel's. I'm guessing that due to a third installment this film franchise will be around for a few years to come.
Not to mention Zardos may be getting typecast by now. Something Jed ought to think very hard about before signing up for a multiple film deal.
I've ordered the first two films from my local video store so hopefully they will arrive this week.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 07-30-2008, 03:40 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Farnsworth View Post
I don't think Zaros could be Bond. Not because he would not do it well but for several reasons.
1. Daiel Craig will be around for the next ten -15 years as bond.
2. My research shows that Zardos seems to be already booked up with film commtiments with Chris Fawkes and andother guy named Jed on the superchris sequel's. I'm guessing that due to a third installment this film franchise will be around for a few years to come.
Not to mention Zardos may be getting typecast by now. Something Jed ought to think very hard about before signing up for a multiple film deal.
I've ordered the first two films from my local video store so hopefully they will arrive this week.

Well I guess you didn't see my acting debut in "Zardoz Vs. The BBW Viking Queens" or "Zardoz And The Lost City Of Gold"

I also have done TV, I was on an episode of CSI as one of the hills in Vegas. I also was on Lost as the monster no one saw.

But the Superchris films, was Chris' chance to get out of being typecast as just "Another guy with a camera for a head." The epic battle at the end of Superchris 1, where we team up to fight the mutated Tobacco lobbists is epic in scope.

Superchris II-While this wasn't a critical success, it did make alot of money. We were teamed up this time as mismatched cops on a mission to find the man who stole the Hawwian islands.

In fact Mr. Craig has expressed interest in being in Superchris III, but only if I would cover for him as Bond in the next film.

Chris had a lot of upset at not getting to be security cheif in Trek 11, JJ said the world wasn't ready for a camera headed guy on the bridge, but that is JJ's loss.

Having realtive newcomer Jed Starkiller in Superchris III will get the younger ladies into the theatres.

But right now Chris has to finish "Slightly Peeved Chris" a remake of the 1979 classic Mad Max.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."

Last edited by Zardoz : 07-30-2008 at 09:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 07-30-2008, 04:06 AM
Don Farnsworth Don Farnsworth is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 295
Default

Wow, amazing.
I'm pretty excited about getting the Superchris dvd's.
I tried to order them at my local video store and they had not hear of them but this nice guy had overheard me asking.
To cut a long stroy short it turned out that his family owned their own video store in New York and he was on holiday. Anyway he and his family were huge superchris fans and they had several never opened copies so i piad him $50 and he is sending them out.
You guys should do the Vegas trek convention together, you'll all be automatic legends.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 07-30-2008, 04:20 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Farnsworth View Post
Wow, amazing.
I'm pretty excited about getting the Superchris dvd's.
I tried to order them at my local video store and they had not hear of them but this nice guy had overheard me asking.
To cut a long stroy short it turned out that his family owned their own video store in New York and he was on holiday. Anyway he and his family were huge superchris fans and they had several never opened copies so i piad him $50 and he is sending them out.
You guys should do the Vegas trek convention together, you'll all be automatic legends.
On Trek 11-

But sadly our scenes were cut from the final film, Chris's big "fake out death scene" tryng to save Kirk will never be seen.

My scene making out with the BBW Alien Queen, sadly too will never bee seen.

Even Jed's "Here's your coffee and lard sandwich" scene with Kirk was even cut, that one still amazes me.

Publicity Shoot For Superchris II.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."

Last edited by Zardoz : 07-30-2008 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 07-30-2008, 04:22 AM
Don Farnsworth Don Farnsworth is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 295
Default

No way you guys won't be at the next trek convention. We should do an allnighter with all the films you guys have been in.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 07-30-2008, 04:49 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Farnsworth View Post
No way you guys won't be at the next trek convention. We should do an allnighter with all the films you guys have been in.
We'll see if the convention people contact us.

Sure, you buy the lager, and we'll be there.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-30-2008, 04:53 AM
Don Farnsworth Don Farnsworth is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 295
Default

As long as you all agree to autographs the lager will flow freely.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 07-30-2008, 04:57 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Farnsworth View Post
As long as you all agree to autographs the lager will flow freely.
I think we can do that.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 07-30-2008, 05:58 AM
Jed Starkiller's Avatar
Jed Starkiller Jed Starkiller is offline
Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 4,515
Default

Zardoz is right the ladies do love me!
Lager! IM THERE!
__________________
"VOTE ZARDOZ/MENHEIM IN 2012"
Vice Floating God Head
Patron of Eliza's Avatar Lab
Founding member of The League of Extraordinary Oddballs
A new tech support site http://www.community.jvgeek.com
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Forum theme courtesy of Mark Lambert
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.