The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Let's Stump Zardoz
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-24-2008, 06:50 PM
jerhanner's Avatar
jerhanner jerhanner is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the 100 Acre Wood
Posts: 3,905
Default Let's Stump Zardoz

Have you noticed that no matter what the topic of conversation may be, Zardoz can come up with a funny picture to go along with the topic?

I don't want to make this impossible, just challenging, so here's my first topic:

Monkeys doing housework.

What will The Floating Stone Head come up with?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-24-2008, 07:03 PM
jevans64's Avatar
jevans64 jevans64 is offline
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Madison, AL
Posts: 116
Default

Well. People who know me know EXACTLY what kind of picture I would post, so I won't bother. Hint... WWTMD.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-24-2008, 07:44 PM
KJTrek's Avatar
KJTrek KJTrek is offline
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 2,608
Default

__________________
Good and bad men are each less so than they seem.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-24-2008, 08:37 PM
Elizadolots's Avatar
Elizadolots Elizadolots is offline
Admiral
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,466
Default

obviously, the game needs rules! What happens if someone other than Zardoz posts a good pic? Do we who post challenges need to have a relevant picture to post if no one else does?
__________________


Thanks to Ron Salon for the signature banner!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-24-2008, 08:43 PM
KJTrek's Avatar
KJTrek KJTrek is offline
Rear Admiral
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: In front of a computer
Posts: 2,608
Default

I can take away mine (or isn't it what you're talking about?)
__________________
Good and bad men are each less so than they seem.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-25-2008, 01:35 AM
Livingston's Avatar
Livingston Livingston is offline
Admiral
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Along the Kessel Run
Posts: 4,964
Default

Hamlet-man and Condom-hat! Let's see Zardoz come up with a pic for that! MSK 3000 pics don't count!
__________________


"Death, delicious strawberry flavored death!"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-25-2008, 02:24 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingston View Post
Hamlet-man and Condom-hat! Let's see Zardoz come up with a pic for that! MSK 3000 pics don't count!
As you wish..

__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-25-2008, 02:28 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerhanner View Post
Have you noticed that no matter what the topic of conversation may be, Zardoz can come up with a funny picture to go along with the topic?

I don't want to make this impossible, just challenging, so here's my first topic:

Monkeys doing housework.

What will The Floating Stone Head come up with?
I have Monkees working around a house.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-25-2008, 05:55 AM
jerhanner's Avatar
jerhanner jerhanner is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Deep in the 100 Acre Wood
Posts: 3,905
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizadolots View Post
obviously, the game needs rules! What happens if someone other than Zardoz posts a good pic? Do we who post challenges need to have a relevant picture to post if no one else does?
Side entries are allowed, I reckon. Alternative relevant pictures are nice but not necessary. Loose interpretation of the challenge is also accepted - i.e. Monkees vs. Monkeys.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-25-2008, 06:11 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerhanner View Post
Side entries are allowed, I reckon. Alternative relevant pictures are nice but not necessary. Loose interpretation of the challenge is also accepted - i.e. Monkees vs. Monkeys.
Good to know!
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Forum theme courtesy of Mark Lambert
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.