The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > Games/Toys > Games/Toys > Official USS. Gorkon - **
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2008, 06:40 AM
Commander

Post Official USS. Gorkon - **

- Shakedown Cruise -

" Aunt Ruth .and uncle Rob.! " For the last time I'll be allright." Brenden said with reluctence. Aunt Ruth and Uncle Rob were the only parents Brenden had since his birth parents were killed from a star ship cause almost 25 years ago. Since then his Aunt and Uncle had taken over. They were always protective of what family they had left. .

" Well guys. I'll contact you within the week and let you know how im doing. "
Ruth sighed . " Okay honey... Bye. . Brenden pressed the com panel . " computer end transmission.

Freeze had lost track of time . He was due to be on the Gorkon in the next 35 mins. He had to report in soon .
"Damn.! I need to hurry . With what time he had left he grabed his belongings and made way to star base transporter room 3 to beam over to the Gorkon.

Transporter room

Freeze had finally beamed over and a young beautiful lady was at the counsol smiling at him.

" Welcome to the Gorkon Sir. "
Brenden smiled. If all the women looked like this then this was going to be an interesting voyage.
The chief shaked his hand . " I trust you know where your courters are. and also you need to report in to the captain as soon as possible"
"Okay thank you chief " With that said Brenden went off to drop his belongings in his courters.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:54 AM
Vice Admiral

**** Lt. commander Tomcat Josh had been planning the voyage all of yesterday, and all last night. He even was one of the first to step foot on the Gorkon, named after the late Chanceller Gorkon. He was the tactical officer, and a proud one. *****

*** An officer walked by him later, asking him why he had a wine bottle. He said with a chuckle, I get to christen the ship!

***** As he headed down to the armory for last minute inspections, he automatically felt this ship would truely be even more legendary than Picards ship. And with Captain Zardoz in command, nothing could superseed his confidence. A reporter stepped down, suddenly, asking for an interview. Your the cheif of armory, What is this ships firepower? " Well, i can tell you it has 5 photon/ quantum torpedo tubes. Also, aft and disc phaser outlets, and a secret weapon. Suddenly, a roar of chatter was aimed at him. He repleid politely, Me and my armory officers need to talk. The reporters, so dumbfoundedly walked away, Even though NO armory officer was onboard. All of a sudden " Zardoz to Tomcat. " Tomcat here. Everything is set. We are missing one thing. The armory officers. It's ok, tom. I'll order them back to the ship.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:12 AM
Admiral

Jed "Starkiller" Jeggins flew the shuttlecraft around the Gorkon, eyeing every detail of his ship, this was his ship the first one he was the head engineer on. "She's Gorgous" He said looking over every inch of the ship. "SHuttlebay this is Shuttlecraft Montgomery Scott ready for a landing."
Moments later Jed walked into Main Engineering and took in a deep breath. "I Love Smell of Anitmater in the morning." he said even though there is no distinct smell from the engines.
Founding member of The League of Extraordinary Oddballs
A new tech support site http://www.community.jvgeek.com
Old 07-17-2008, 07:16 AM
Vice Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jed Starkiller View Post
Jed "Starkiller" Jeggins flew the shuttlecraft around the Gorkon, eyeing every detail of his ship, this was his ship the first one he was the head engineer on. "She's Gorgous" He said looking over every inch of the ship. "SHuttlebay this is Shuttlecraft Montgomery Scott ready for a landing."
Moments later Jed walked into Main Engineering and took in a deep breath. "I Love Smell of Anitmater in the morning." he said even though there is no distinct smell from the engines.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:16 AM
Federation Councillor

Stardate 56849.7 (Not too long after Star Trek Nemesis)

*Starfleet Command Admiralty Offices*

Yeoman:"The Admiral will see you now."

*Zardoz walks into the room, his old Commander, and freind, Admiral Demora Sulu sits behind her desk*

Sulu:"Well Zardoz, long time, no see. We have a new assigment for you."

Zardoz (Sits):"Demora, you were my Captain for 8 years. No one was more happy than me when you got promoted to the Admiralty. But I am done with Starship Command.

Sulu:"Well the losses from the Dominon war made us all have to move to places we didn;t want to go. Did you think I want ot fly a desk? You had your chance for promotion too, until that "incident."

Zardoz:"I do not regret punching Admiral Ross in his pompus mouth. he sent us out to get killed, and he KNEW it!"

Sulu:"Well that's yesterday's news. You have ben given commamd of the new USS Gorkon. She's a Galaxy Class ship, Zardoz."

Zardoz:"What if I refuse?"

Sulu:"You can allways retire. But why? Zardoz, I have known you for decades. Geeze, I was even onf the Enterpsie B when you got resuced, what?? 70+ years ago??! I am an old woman, I don't have 100's of years like you to debate this!"

Zardoz:"Demora, ok, you win. Have a crew roster?"

*Sulu throws him a PADD*

Zardoz:"Wow, some of the best. What's the mission?"

Sulu:"You are being given a 5 year assignment to explore the Gamma Quadrent."

Zardoz:"Hmmm out of range of Starfleet alot eh?"

Sulu(smiling):"Just how you like it. after all these years, I know you operate best outside the chain of command."

Zardoz:"When do I assume command?"

Sulu:"Now, your belongings have been transfered over to the Gorkon."

Zardoz (laughing):"You KNEW I'd take this assigment, didn't you?"

Sulu:"Well you don't know someone for 7 decades, and not learn a little soemthing about them. Good luck out there Zardoz. now get out of my office!"

*Zardoz smiels at his old freind as he leaves and then taps his commabage*

"Zardoz to Gorkon"

[Gorkon here]

"One to beam directly to the bridge."

[Aye Capatin]

*Zardoz is beamed to the bridge, alot of work is going on by technicians*

Crewman: "Capatin on the bridge!"

Zardoz:"So...where's my ready room?"

*Someone points it out, Zardoz walks into it without speaking futher*

Zardoz:"Well, let's start meeting who we can. (opens a comm channel) Zardoz to Tomcat."

Tomcat:"Tomacat here. Everything is set. We are missing one thing. The armory officers."

Zardoz:"It's ok Tom, I'll order them back to the ship."
Old 07-17-2008, 07:35 AM
Commander

It had only taken ten mins. for Freeze to find his way to his courters. With the new directional touch system there was no way to get lost on the ship. Deck five section 3 . After arriving Freeze took a sonic shower and packed his belongings . He had only taken a few things . His uniforms , Civillian outfit and a few pictures of family. Always a light packer. Brenden still has alittle bit more time before he had to report in to Captain Zardoz. With that in mind in he headed to his main office sickbay. It was no time until he nearly arrived to doors to sickbay. The name
Dr. Brenden Freeze looked pretty good on Sickbay Doors.

** Sickbay **

Sickbay looked amazing . It had been upgraded by Utopia Planitia with the newest technologies made available. The New 10 :18 Bio beds had been installed. Also the newest Medical digonostics appeared to be almost complete. He had read from the latest medical journel that it takes awhile to program those machines.

Two young nurses made thier way towards Freeze.

" Im Ensign Lisa Howard. Your Head Nurse. " Freeze had smiled. The name sounded familiar.

The Person made his introduction.

" Lt. Will Decker Medical Asistant, Reporting for duty sir. "

" Nice to meet you both . I'll Be in my office. Carry on."
Brenden went to his main office and sat down by his computer.

" Computer transfer all medical records and information to Lt. Commander Brenden Freeze. AlphaBeta Clearance 245.36 "

Ten seconds later
" Sickbay is under command by Lt.Commander Doctor Brenden Freeze
Old 07-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Vice Admiral

Tomcat Took The Wine Bottle And smashed it against the hull of the gorkon.

Captain Zardoz, You Give The Order!

TOMCAT IS NOT A GIRL!!! its The Pic I Could Find

Last edited by tomcatjosh : 07-17-2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:24 AM
Federation Councillor

*In Ready Room banging on a terminal*

Zardoz:"Does NOTHING work on this ship??!! (Opens a channel) "Zardoz to Engineering!!"

[Engineering Lt. Fluffy here.]

Zardoz:"Lt. is the Cheif Engineer aboard?"

[I belive he's having his effects transported over.]

Zardoz:"Tell him he exactly five mins. to report to my ready room, or I will come down there, and it won't be pretty."

[*Gulp* I'll inform him immiedately sir!!!]
Old 07-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Admiral

Excactly 4 minutes and 23 seconds later Jed walks into the Ready Room of the Captian. "I was already on my way when my Lt. Fluffy *shakes head at the name*told me you need me sir?"
Founding member of The League of Extraordinary Oddballs
A new tech support site http://www.community.jvgeek.com
Old 07-17-2008, 08:50 AM
Vice Admiral

Just then, commander tomcat walks in. " Sir, everything is right where you need it. We're RTG. Zardoz: we only need a few more personel.