The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > Yet Another JJ Update- He's Lettin It Lose!!!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-16-2008, 08:55 AM
RonSalon's Avatar
RonSalon RonSalon is offline
Lieutenant Commander
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatjosh View Post
Kirk Will Be Funny!
As opposed to the downtrodden, unhappy Kirk from the past?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-16-2008, 08:56 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSalon View Post
As opposed to the downtrodden, unhappy Kirk from the past?
Yes, I hated it when Kirk went all Goth and acted depressed.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-16-2008, 08:57 AM
Chucky D's Avatar
Chucky D Chucky D is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in hiding from the Men in Black
Posts: 498
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatjosh View Post
Kirk Will Be Funny!
Funny ha ha, or funny ironic?

Star Trek XI: The Space Opera Comedy Musical

Just kiddin. Should be awsome!

Last edited by Chucky D : 07-16-2008 at 09:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-16-2008, 08:57 AM
tomcatjosh's Avatar
tomcatjosh tomcatjosh is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3,803
Post

Well, The Longer Time They Have, The More Time They'll Have ToPerfect The SE And VE's
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-16-2008, 09:00 AM
Chucky D's Avatar
Chucky D Chucky D is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: in hiding from the Men in Black
Posts: 498
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcatjosh View Post
Well, The Longer Time They Have, The More Time They'll Have ToPerfect The SE And VE's
Definately. Thanks for the update....nice to know where they stand with the visual effects. Makes sense since we have been debating whether or not we should have another teaser/trailer by now. And I certainly sense excitement from JJ and everyone else involved in the project. Good News!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-16-2008, 09:02 AM
RonSalon's Avatar
RonSalon RonSalon is offline
Lieutenant Commander
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardoz View Post
Yes, I hated it when Kirk went all Goth and acted depressed.
LMOA Me 2 and that black eyeliner running down his face made me cringe.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-16-2008, 09:02 AM
tomcatjosh's Avatar
tomcatjosh tomcatjosh is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3,803
Post

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky D View Post
Definately. Thanks for the update....nice to know where they stand with the visual effects. Makes sense since we have been debating whether or not we should have another teaser/trailer by now. And I certainly sense excitement from JJ and everyone else involved in the project. Good News!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-16-2008, 09:05 AM
MissionTrek08's Avatar
MissionTrek08 MissionTrek08 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southern California
Posts: 5,562
Default

If nothing else, JJ is trying to fill in some news 'voids' since Comic-Con and probably Vegas won't have much if anything new to show. I'm guessing he'll keep this up as long as he can to keep fans in the loop on progress without giving away the store at the same time.

Thanks, JJ! And good new topic, Tom!
__________________

MISSION:TREK's in-depth review of STAR TREK


Proud member of the Friends of Zardoz Association. Avatar courtesy of Eliza's House of Avatars with three convenient locations near you. Free balloons for the kids!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-16-2008, 09:13 AM
tomcatjosh's Avatar
tomcatjosh tomcatjosh is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 3,803
Post

Thanks Just Doin My Job LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionTrek08 View Post
If nothing else, JJ is trying to fill in some news 'voids' since Comic-Con and probably Vegas won't have much if anything new to show. I'm guessing he'll keep this up as long as he can to keep fans in the loop on progress without giving away the store at the same time.

Thanks, JJ! And good new topic, Tom!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-16-2008, 09:25 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Oh No!!! It's going ot be "My Job Is Bigger than Yours!!"ROFL!
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Forum theme courtesy of Mark Lambert
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.