The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Jericho
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2008, 01:42 PM
Lieutenant

Default Jericho

Anyone watch it and like it? CBS called it off but they changed their minds and they're going to do Season 2 starting Feb 12th... If it's going to be a full season or just a mini-series I don't know... Just hope they finish the story if they do deside to cancel it agian...
Old 01-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Ensign

I was originally interested in Jericho but never got around to watching it. Recently, I caught up on the entire first season on Veoh because I got that hooked on it. I'm looking forward to the new season (which right now is supposed to number at around 12 but they only have 7 done because of the writer's strike) and I'm hoping it pulls in a decent enough following to keep going.

"You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but like a poor marksman you keep missing the target!"
Old 01-31-2008, 01:52 PM
Lieutenant

I liked it a lot. I wasn't able to watch all the episodes, but the idea was good. However, I'm really disliking now a days how you must watch every single episode to stay on top of what's going on. Jericho was the same way, but I did like how they had that recap sometime during season 1. That was a nice touch.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:54 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KypFisto View Post
I was originally interested in Jericho but never got around to watching it. Recently, I caught up on the entire first season on Veoh because I got that hooked on it. I'm looking forward to the new season (which right now is supposed to number at around 12 but they only have 7 done because of the writer's strike) and I'm hoping it pulls in a decent enough following to keep going.
Yeah, I was the same... I was hooked on it, and I bought all of the episodes on Xbox Live Marketplace and watched a couple of episodes after I got home from work at 11pm... Was up till like 4am everything watching them.

If anyone wants to watch the first season CBS has them on their website at:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/recaps/
Old 01-31-2008, 01:56 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_of_the_Enterprise View Post
I liked it a lot. I wasn't able to watch all the episodes, but the idea was good. However, I'm really disliking now a days how you must watch every single episode to stay on top of what's going on. Jericho was the same way, but I did like how they had that recap sometime during season 1. That was a nice touch.
The show I think was doing pretty good then November it stopped airing, then a few months later they had that recap, then the numbers just fell from there...

You can watch all of the episodes at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/recaps/ if you want to catch up. :P
Old 01-31-2008, 01:57 PM
Ensign

I thought the second half of the season was fantastic. The first half was just good nothing great. Hawkins and Jake are the best part of the show.

FYI, I'm Jack Bauer at Trek BBS.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:58 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaleck View Post
The show I think was doing pretty good then November it stopped airing, then a few months later they had that recap, then the numbers just fell from there...

You can watch all of the episodes at http://www.cbs.com/primetime/jericho/recaps/ if you want to catch up. :P
Good call on watching it online. I might have to do that if I find the time.

Old 01-31-2008, 04:58 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

I'm definitely looking forward to the return of Jericho... the previews look sweet.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:19 PM
Midshipman

I'am so addicted ,my only complaint is that is was off the air to long =(
Old 02-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Midshipman

Having seen the first three episodes of Season 2, I'll just say that they are fantastic. I won't blow it for anyone by giving away spoilers, but let's just say they really up the ante and eliminate a lot of the soapy stuff that was holding the show back at times during Season 1.

Clearly the producers and writers understand that they have a limited window in which to tell the story they want to tell and aren't holding anything back in Season 2.

I think even people who missed all or most of Season 1 can get into Season 2 without trouble and enjoy it. They explain everything up front and the basic outline of what's happened so far is not difficult to follow. I would highly recommend watching the Season 1 episodes online at CBS.com though as mentioned above simply for the chance to see some great drama.