The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > How I Would Do The Ending
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-07-2008, 08:45 AM
RonSalon's Avatar
RonSalon RonSalon is offline
Lieutenant Commander
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Buffalo
Posts: 574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardoz View Post
Star Trek 12-The "Bones" Of Kirk!

Clever, very clever...You! -- Cheeky.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSalon View Post
Clever, very clever...You! -- Cheeky.
I'm nothing if not cheeky!
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-07-2008, 08:48 AM
lordisaiah's Avatar
lordisaiah lordisaiah is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 468
Default

Old Spock dies in his sleep, as the music goes mournful, we see "the afterlife" with Spock walking up a long stairway, and as he reaches the top, a familiar voice says, "It's about time you got here my friend." Pan up and see the Shat as Kirk, and a digitally edited in McCoy waiting. Spock walks up and the old trinity walks into the glowing background, fading into the new trinity walking towards camera together along the halls of the Enterprise. Fade out...arise text

The Human Adventure never ends...
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Chris Fawkes's Avatar
Chris Fawkes Chris Fawkes is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordisaiah View Post
Old Spock dies in his sleep, as the music goes mournful, we see "the afterlife" with Spock walking up a long stairway, and as he reaches the top, a familiar voice says, "It's about time you got here my friend." Pan up and see the Shat as Kirk, and a digitally edited in McCoy waiting. Spock walks up and the old trinity walks into the glowing background, fading into the new trinity walking towards camera together along the halls of the Enterprise. Fade out...arise text

The Human Adventure never ends...
Now if i had to guess that your career was either a professional writer or a tiolet bowl cleaner i would have to say...

Sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-07-2008, 09:13 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Fawkes View Post
Now if i had to guess that your career was either a professional writer or a tiolet bowl cleaner i would have to say...

Sorry.
Now now Chris, it was a fanperson moment, maybe meant as a joke.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-07-2008, 10:26 AM
lordisaiah's Avatar
lordisaiah lordisaiah is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 468
Default

Never claimed to be a professional writer...was just being silly really, tried to come up with as cheesy, mushy moment as I could think of.

However, since I see what my sense of humor gets me here...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordisaiah View Post
It was a fanperson moment...meant as a joke...

And my career is neither...never ever have claimed to be a professional writer.
As I figured.

Don't worry, we all do it. Chris was just messing with you, he meant nothing by it.
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-07-2008, 10:46 AM
lordisaiah's Avatar
lordisaiah lordisaiah is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Aurora, Colorado
Posts: 468
Default

Oh don't worry...I'm a little out of sorts today...recovering from knee surgery.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Zardoz's Avatar
Zardoz Zardoz is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Somewhere In The Future
Posts: 31,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordisaiah View Post
Oh don't worry...I'm a little out of sorts today...recovering from knee surgery.
Well then, quit typing with your knee...lol...
__________________
"High Priestesses Of Zardoz" By Eliza's Starbase Of Avatars Copyright 2009."
"Zardoz Speaks To You, His Choosen Trek Fans."
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-07-2008, 04:40 PM
Chris Fawkes's Avatar
Chris Fawkes Chris Fawkes is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,729
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordisaiah View Post
Never claimed to be a professional writer...was just being silly really, tried to come up with as cheesy, mushy moment as I could think of.

However, since I see what my sense of humor gets me here...
I figured you were joking, i was just being silly myself.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:51 PM.


Forum theme courtesy of Mark Lambert
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.