The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > Games/Toys > Games/Toys > USS Gorkon RPG (RPG PLAY ONLY PLEASE!!)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2011, 07:17 AM
Federation Councillor

*After Crawford's Post-Ready Room-USS Gorkon. K'larrg is speaking to Admiral Janeway via the Comm*

K'larrg:"Respectfully Admiral, the Gorkon does not need a "Launch Ceremony." This ship will be ready for it's mission in 5 days as my Cheif Engineer outlined."

Janeway:"Captain K'larrg, typically I would agree with you. But considering the "fame" the Gorkon achived under Commdore Zardoz's command, and you being the first Klingon to attain the rank of Captain in Starfleet, Starfleet feels that this is PR oppertunity that should not be missed."

K'larrg:"Admiral, respectfully, I resent my ship, crew, and myself being put on display like some....showpiece at a carnval! I must protest, and decline."

Janeway:"Maybe I didn't make myself clear Captain, this is NOT a request. You will be prepared in 5 days time to recive a delegation for a formal launch ceremony, that is an order from Starfleet command. Do I make myself clear now?"

K'larrg:"Yes...Admiral. The ship will be readied for the launch ceremony as ordered."

Janeway:"Good, I look forward to seeing you then, Starfleet out."

*K'larrg slams his fist down on the desk after the comm channel closes*

K'larrg:"To be shown like animal on a parade is dishionrable!!"

*K'larrg taps his commbadge*

K'larrg:"Captain to all senior staff, please report to my ready room as soon as your duites permit."
Old 10-03-2011, 11:36 AM
Admiral

(Durin Zardoz's Post)

*Jed turned back to the engineering terminal double checking some of his calculations. He became lost in thought. Had everyone known is family. Everyone seemed to reconize him for them. Living the shadow of legends wasn't excatly what he wanted but he had done it his whole life. He didn't resent his parents he loved them both dearly. He wondered how much pull his father had to get him this assignment, and was he worthy of it? Was it just his family name that brought him to this position or his own skills. Jed pulls him self out of the thoughts and pulls up a simulation he had been working to increase the peak performance of the Warp Drive.

He had been working on a theory to help maintain warp 9.5 to about twice the current recommended length from Starfleet regs. He was working on writing new regs for the newer technology his father had invented, the current starfleet regulations and norms were far below what the newer tech could handle. He let the computer run the simulation. Again the warp core would shut down automatically after 2 hours. Jed knew the core could handle it. Then the Capatain summoned everyone to his ready room. Jed closed out his simulation and stood up and walked over to the ready room*
Founding member of The League of Extraordinary Oddballs
A new tech support site http://www.community.jvgeek.com
Old 10-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Federation Councillor

*Ready Room-10 Mins After All Posts-Crawford and Jed are in attaendance.*

K'larrg:"Starfleet wants a full "Launch Ceremony" in 5 days."

Crawford:"Is this some sort of joke sir?"

K'larrg:"No, this comes from Admiral Janeway."

Jed:"The ship will be ready. But does Starfleet know we have barely a skelton crew aboard currently, sir?"

K'larrg:"They are aware. This ship's first and second officer are not due to join until we reach the Cestus III research station."

Crawford:"So this is some big PR stunt, sir?"

K'larrg:"Yes. I do not agree with this, but I will follow orders, as will you in this matter. Mr Jeggins?"

Jed:"Yes sir?"

K'larrg:"Until we reach Cestus III, you will be doubling as First Officer."

Jed:"Sir...I might not be the best choice."

K'larrg:"I was not aware this was a "debate" Lt Commander."

Jed:"No sir, please forget I said anything."

K'larrg:"Good. You will split you duty shift for the meantime, half in engineering and half on the bridge. You decide which is best for you timewise."

Jed:"I will sir."

Crawford:"Captain Zardoz wouldn't have done soemthing like this, sir."

K'larrg:"You have surely noticed, I am not the Commdore, and this is no longer his ship. It is mine, and you will be best served by remembering that."

Crawford:"I meant no disrespect, sir."

K'larrg:"You spoke your mind privately, as we agreed, no disrepect taken Doctor."

*The Comm Sounds*

K'larrg(Tapping badge):"K'larrg here."

Jones:"Ensgin Jones at tatical sir. We have a red alert from Starfleet."

K'larrg:"In Spacedock Engsin?"

Jones:"No sir, it's the Roddenberry, she's under attack in the Noraox System. Starfleet says we are the only ship in interception range."

K'larrg:"Inform Starfleet we are underway at maximum warp. tatical, emergency release of all umbilicals and moorings!"

Jones:"All umbilicals and moorigs released, sir."

K'larrg:'Helm, lay in a course and execute at warp 9."

Smith (at Helm):"Course plotted, and laid in."

K'larrg:"Execute."

*The ship surges forward*

Jed:"Shall I be on the bridge sir?"

K'larrg:"Not for the moment Mr. Jeggins, I'll need your experience in engineering, if we end up in battle. Dismissed Lt Commander."

*Jed Leaves*

Crawford:"Noraox system? Isn't that system devoid of life? Isn't why Starfleet trains there?"

K'larrg:"It seems the Noraox system is not as devoid of life as we thought Doctor. Please join me on the bridge."

Last edited by Zardoz : 10-03-2011 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Admiral

(Gorkon Engineering)

*The Warp Core thrums with power as they speed to the rescue of the Rodenberry. It took a second for Jed to remember his father was on that ship. Now it had just gotten personal. Jed scanned the room looking for Kusto. He was standing in front of the warp core read out checking over the numbers Jed walked up to him.*

Jed: "I assume you heard about whats going on?"

Kusto: "Yea we're on a rescue mission for the Roddenberry."

Jed: "We're a Skeleton crew the captain wants me pulling double duty I'm First Officer and Cheif Engineer. I need you as my second down here."

Kusto: "Aye sir, I'll make sure that Casey stays in one piece."

Jed *Confused* "Casey?"

*Kusto pats the warp core housing.* "Sorry, some of us down here kinda liked the name so we took to calling her that, if its an issue we can stop."

Jed *Smiles*: "I like it Casey it is."

Kusto: "So whats the plan?"

Jed "Well while Im on the bridge for any First officer Duties you'll be in charge down here."

Kusto: "Understood. Do we know who or what is attack the Roddenberry?"

Jed: "The reports were unclear we need to be ready for a fight. How familiar are you with the MultiPhasic Sheilds?"

Kusto: "Read all the manuals and reports, aced the sims."

Jed: "Good. We'll need all hands on deck. This isn't quite the Pomp and Circumstance Starfleet wanted for us."
Old 10-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Federation Councillor

*During All Posts-USS Roddenberry-Bridge-Jed Sr, and Commdore Zardoz speak*

Jed Sr:"We've blanketed the area with simulated Disruptor fire. Starfleet will think it was the Breen."

Zardoz(Talking Low):"Jed, I made a promise to you, Casey, and the crew in that alternate universe."

Jed Sr(Talking Low):"A promise we wil keep, sir."

Cadet:"Commdore, with all due respect, why are making it look like the Breen attcked us?"

Jed Sr:"Cadet, you don't question your Commanding officer like that."

Cadet:"I meant no disrespect Captain, Commdore."

Zardoz(Smiling):"Remind you of anybody?"

Jed Sr:"All too much."

Zardoz:"If this addresses your concerns Cadet, we are on a secret mission. No, I cannot tell you anything about it."

*Cadet nods and returns to his duites.*

Jed Sr(Whispering):"You know Starfleet might have already detected what we've done, and dispatched a ship."

Zardoz(Whispering):"The only ship in range is the Gorkon, and she's not ready to leave dock for days yet. Is the deflector ready to open the portal?"

Jed Sr:"It's as close as we'll ever get to what happned to us in the Bajoran systems all those years ago. So yes, it's ready."

Zardoz:"Then let's go save our freinds."

*USS Gorkon-Bridge-Edge of the Noraox System*

K'larrg:"Any responce from the Roddenberry?"

Engsin Smith (At tatical):"None sir, but the area around Noraox 3 is bombarded with Disrutor fire. It could be making communications difficult for them."

K'larrg:"Disruptor? That narrows it to Klingon, Breen, and Romulan. Take us in Mr. Jones, towards Noraox 3."

Engsin Jones (at helm):"Going in 1/2 impulse, heading, Noraox 3."

Smith:"Sir, the diruptor fire reads Breen...but, this is odd sir."

K'larrg:"Care to elaborate Mr. Smith?"

Smith:"The Disruptor fire is there, but there is no sign of Breen vessels. Or, any traces of vessels besides the Roddenberry, and us sir."

K'larrg:"That is odd. Red alert, sheilds and weapons!"

*Red alert Klaxon sounds*

Smith:"We are at red sir, weapons and sheilds online."

Jones:"I am getting a severe gravometric and chronotonic disruption from the orbit of Noraox 3, sir!! We are being pulled!!!"

K'larrg:"FULL REVERSE!!"

Jones:"We are currently holding postion sir, but not for long."

Smith:"I have the sourse sir.....it's the Roddenberry!!"

K'larrg (Suprised):"Could they be trapped by this....annomoly?"

Smith:"No sir, they are creating it!!"

K'larrg:"Why by Khaless' beard would they do that....unless..Mr. Smith, pull up the Gorkon's logs, fidn any instace of an annomoly like this."

Jones:"Sir, we are moving forward again...towards the annomoly."

K'larrg:"Then use warp power to hold us here, Engsin!"

Smith:"Sir, this annomoly is almost exactly like the one encountered in the Bajoran system during Commdore Zardoz's command."

K'larrg:"They are trying to cross universes?"

Smith:"Seems like it sir. Incoming message from the Roddenberry, it's the Commdore!"

K'larrg:"Onscreen."

*Commdore Zardoz appears onscreen*

Zardoz:"Captain, you need to get the Gorkon out of this system, immediately."

K'larrg:"I respectfully decine, Commdore. I request you stop whatever it is you are doing. It will not save your old crew, and you'll put innocent cadets in harm's way."

Zardoz:"You don't understand, we can save them, and repair the damage we caused."

K'larrg:"You are leaving me with no choice Commdore. I have no wish to fire on a Federation vessel, but I will, if you make me."

Smith:"Sir!! Our tatical systems just went down!!"

K'larrg:"Get engineering on it!! Commdore, for the last time, please stop this!"

Zardoz:"Too late Captain...too late..."

Smith:"Sir, the Roddenberry is...gone..."

K'larrg:"What are the dangers of following them?"

Smith:"I have no idea sir, that annomoloy is unknown."

K'larrg:"Prepare log bouy and launch, then we shall follow them!!"
Old 10-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Commander

(Bridge of the Gorkon - As the ship got closer to the anomaly it began to shake, Crawford gripped onto the back of the arch behind K'larrg on the bridge. Outside the ship small asteroids began speeding towards the anomaly which then became engulfed in the light. From the viewscreen however it seemed to grow smaller.)

Smith: "Sir the anomaly is destabilising!"

K'larrg: "Stay with it helm! Full impulse power, the Fek'lar himself will not keep us away!"

Crawford: "Captain K'larrg, are you insane? First we responded to a distress call and now we're following a rogue Starship into that anomaly!"

K'larrg: "Dr! I appreciate officers who speak their minds but talk like that to me again on my bridge and I'll throw you out the nearest airlock! Yes we are following them, they cannot be allowed to do what they're doing, you know what better than most what it would mean." (Crawford fell silent, he lurched to the side as the ship rocked in the shock waves emanating from the rift in front of them.)

Smith: "We're going to make it, but only just, the worst of this ride is yet to come."

K'larrg: "Bridge to all hands, stand ready, we are about to enter the anomaly." (The rocking was now so bad that Crawford could barely stand, he staggered round and slumped in the chair next to K'larrg, quietly he turned to K'larrg.)

Crawford: "I hope you know what you're doing."

K'larrg: "Have more faith doctor, and hold your tongue unless you have something productive to say." (At the moment the ship reached the anomalies outer edge, conduits blew out on the bridge and lights flickered on and off. Crewman were thrown from their stations and sparks flew from several consoles. Almost as soon as it began the rocking subsided and there was an odd silence. After a few seconds the ambient noise of the bridge life support came back on along with several consoles and most of the lights, Crawford lifted his head and coughed, looking round he saw most of the crew present on the bridge were at their stations.)

K'larrg: "Are you quite alright Doctor?"

Crawford: "I'll live, but that little joy ride may mean we see a repeat of my dinner. Are you hurt?"

K'larrg: "No, but please make yourself useful and check the bridge staff for injuries." (Crawford stood to attend to injuries, feeling decidedly queasy.) "Bridge to engineering, what's our status?"

Jed: "Quite a few systems were knocked out by the anomaly sir, but nothing is too damaged, most systems are coming back online as we speak."

Smith: "Sir I only have partial sensors, the Roddenberry is still in range, but they're moving away, they'll be out of sensor range in a few second."

K'larrg: "Mr Jeggins we need full capabilities, as soon as possible! Helm pursuit course, hail the Roddenberry!"

Jones: "We have only one third impulse power sir, they're still pulling away."

Smith: "They are ignoring our hails sir."

K'larrg: "Open a channel."
Old 10-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Federation Councillor

*During Crawford's Post*

Smith:"Channel open, but no responce."

K'larrg:"They just have to listen, Engsin."

Crawford(Whispering):"Captain, I spent several years with them when we got lost. I can see no reason why they think this would work."

K'larrg(Whispering):"Maybe they are simply insane?"

Crawford(Whispering):"After all we went through, I doubt it."

K'larrg:"This is Captain K'larrg of the USS Gorkon speaking to any Starfleet officer who can hear my voice. Commdore Zardoz does not, and I reapeat, does not have any authority from Starfleet to do what he is doing. We belive him to under some sort of mental influence, or defect. If you stop the USS Rodenberry, it will not be mutiny. If you stop Commdore Zardoz, or any of his helpers, you will not be commiting mutiny. We will leave this channel open for any responce. (turing to Smith) Repeat on all hailing freqencies until further notice."

Smith:"Aye sir."

K'larrg:"Doctor, if you are done tending to injuries, I require your immediate presence in the ready room."

Crawford:"Sure."

*Seconds Later-Ready Room*

K'larrg:"I am only going to ask this once Doctor, and I expect the total trurth."

Crawford:"Ok...sure Captain."

K'larrg:"Did you know about ANY of this? Did you help them in ANY way?"

Crawford:"Of course not Captain! Actually I thought Zardoz, and Jed Sr, had finnally readusted to being back."

K'larrg:"Then forgive me, but I had to ask Doctor."

Crawford:"So what do we do now?"

K'larrg:"First get the Gorkon running again. Then we hunt for the Roddenberry, and hope they haven't done too much damage to this reality."

*USS Roddenberry-Bridge*

Zardoz:"You did it again Jed, not even a loss of power."

Jed Sr:"Well, I did learn a thing or two here, the first time."

Cadet Smithers:"Commdore, imcoming message from the Gorkon."

Zardoz:"By the Mother of El Auria, he actually followed us...."

Jed Sr:"You know he won't stop now he's come this far."

Zardoz:"But the Gorkon wasn't prepared for this, we'll have at least a few hour head start Jed."

Cadet Smithers:"Sir, the message?"

Zardoz:"On speakers..."

K'larrg(On Speakers):"This is Captain K'larrg of the USS Gorkon speaking to any Starfleet officer who can hear my voice. Commdore Zardoz does not, and I reapeat, does not have any authority from Starfleet to do what he is doing. We belive him to under some sort of mental influence, or defect. If you stop the USS Rodenberry, it will not be mutiny. If you stop Commdore Zardoz, or any of his helpers, you will not be commiting mutiny. We will leave this channel open for any responce. (turing to Smith) Repeat on all hailing freqencies until further notice."

Jed:"He is consistant sir, gotta give him that."

Cadet Smithers:"Sir? Is what Captain K'larrg said true? Did you steal this ship sir?"

Zardoz:"Cadet, when you have served as long as I have, you'll find that Starfleet rules and regs are guidelines, not absolutes."

Cadet Smithers:"Respectfully sir, you did not answer my question."

Zardoz:"Cadet, what if I told you that we have come to fix a great wrong that hurt many Federation citizens, as well as citizens of this reality. But, if you truely object (Zardoz stands up speaking louder) If any of you think my course of action is questionable, or that Captain K'larrg is right, you may go to their quarters, and sit this mission out, without prejudice to your records."

*No one moves*

Zardoz:"Now that's settled. Helm, course...what was that to Omara Base Jed?"

Jed Sr:"Course 312, Mark 32. Will warp six be good enough sir? No reason to put strain on the engines."

Zardoz:"Works for me Jed, enagage."

*The Roddenberry surges ahead at Warp*

Jed Sr:"We do have a new problem, sir."

Zardoz:"That is?"

Jed Sr:"There's 2 Gorkons running around here, as well as two of most of us, sir."

Zardoz:"Then I guess we'll be playing this very cautiously."
Old 10-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Admiral

*Gorkon Engineering Jed and his team work to restore all systems*

Jed: "Check those Conduits! Nelson I need that status report! Kusto how are the sheilds? Warp Core is intact... should have full power for warp."

Kusto: "Sheilds were unaffected."

Nelson: "It looks like the anomaly just caused a temporary electical malfunctions most system are comming back on their own. We should have full impulse back in 5 minutes."

Jed: *Via Comm to bridge* We should have full impulse back now, Im working on stabalizing the warp field might take about an hour."

K'largg (Comm): "Make it faster if possible"

Jed: "Working on it sir."

K'largg (Comm): "Sensor report they went to Warp."

Jed: "I'll get us after as soon as possible. We should be able to catch up to them. We do have the new Mark 16 we can sustain Warp 9 alot longer than them."

K'largg (Comm over all ship): "All departments report for a meeting in 15 minutes."

Jed: "Kusto! I need to take over on getting back up for Warp. I have something I need to do before the meeting."

*Jed heads over to a console pulling the long range sensors he makes a few adjustments then a yellow blip appears on the screen he labels it the Roddenberry.*
Old 10-09-2011, 08:48 AM
Federation Councillor

*About 15 mins. After Jed's Post-Ready Room-USS Gorkon-K'larrg, Jed Jr, Crawford are in confrence*

Jed:"Sir, surely you understand I had no knowelege of this."

K'larrg:"I did not think you did, Engineer. What is the current ship's status?"

Jed:"Impulse is back online, as you know. Most ship's systems have been restored. Warp drive is prooving to be bit of an issue."

K'larrg:"How so?"

Jed:"Whatever we passed through put the Dilithuum matrix out of aligment, even at that sir, we should have warp back within 30-35 mins."

K'larrg:"Well done, Commander. (Turning to Crawford) Casualties Doctor?"

Crawford:"Minor bumps and bruises, Captain."

K'larrg:"Good. (turning back to Jed) Do we still have a fix on the Roddenberry?"

Jed:"Yes sir. They are still on course 312, Mark 32, at warp 6."

K'larrg:"Warp 6? They do not seem to be in a hurry."

Carwford:"That course sounds familiar...very familiar."

K'larrg:"Anything you can remember would help in this situation Doctor."

Crawford:"That's it!! They are headed for Omara base!!"

K'larrg:"Is Omara not the El Aurian word for "Home?"

Carwford:"Captain Zardoz named it, it's known as Deep Space 9 in our universe. In this universe, there are no Bajorains living anymore, or Cardassians for that matter."

K'larrg:"Interesting, thank you Doctor. When we have warp drive back online, we will follow a pursuit course at maxium warp, and catch the Roddenberry."
Old 10-11-2011, 08:50 AM
Admiral

(During Zardoz Post)

*Rodenberry - Jed Sr. stands looking at the forward screen. Lost in thought.*

Jed: "I can't beleive we're back here... Can we actually pull this off?"

Zardoz: "We've been planning this for years, we can correct this."

Jed: "Yea..."

*Jed Sr. Again gets lost in memories. Her eyes, her hair.*

(15 Minutes after Zardoz's Post Gorkon Engineering)

Jed Jr: "Give me some good news."

Kusto: "Good news is we just about have the crystals realigned."

Jed Jr: "Great news! Soon we can go after the Rodenberry and try to get back home."

Kusto: "Do we know why they came here?"

Jed Jr: "I know it was hard on my father to leave so many behind and they cuased a lot of changes here."

Kusto: "So you think they are planning to set things right?"

Jed: "Yes."

Kusto: "So do we help them or stop them."

*Jed's eyes fall on the warp core for a moment he turns back to Kusto not wanting him to notice*

Jed: "I dont know."

*Another engineer comes up to them.*: "Jeggins, sir, we have realigned the Crystals."

Jed: "Great!" *Taps Comm* "Jeggins to Bridge, Casey is ready sir!"

K'larrg *Via Comm*: "Who is Casey?"

Jed: "Sorry Sir, that nick name the guys have given to the Warp Core."

K'larrg "Named after your mother? Interesting."