The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > Silly Cross-over Ideas
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeway72 View Post
OK what about Star Trek and the West Wing.

Set in the offices of the federation president. Enterprise is the equivalent of Air Force 1. Uhura and CJ are the same person and Kirk gets to be the Leo character. They go about space shoring up support to make replicators available to poor people.....

nah! I'm not sure that would work!
LOL!!!
Excellent wackiness!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:34 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Vaako View Post
I would personally shoot anyone who would dare doing an onscreen cross-over between Star Trek and any kind of Anime...
Old 02-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Metal Beastie View Post
Herer's one:

A Star Trek/Sex and the City crossover! It'll be perfect! We can have Samantha(Valeris Prime) meet Nu Valeris (played by.....um, say...Taylor Swift![why not? I saw her made up as a Vulcan and she looked pretty hot!]) and let the dramedy ensue!!!! Think about it. We'll get even more of the female demographic than ST'09. More of the country music demographic. And possibly a girl/girl scene!

GENIUS!!!! I'm an effing genius!!!! In fact I'm outta here, headed to Hollywood to produce movies! WOO HOOOO!!!

Beat that Dom!!! WHO'S BAD?WHO'S BAD?I'MBAD!YEAHME!IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!IT'SMYBIRTHDAY!
OW!!!! That's what's up! I don't know if I can top that one! I'm gonna have to really pull something so nutty to top that! LOL!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:36 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeway72 View Post
Star Trek/ Fame crossover. Every time something dramatic happens, they can sing a song. they can have a scene where they are in spacedock and people dance across the bow of the Enterprise. Next we cut to the mess hall where they are sponaneously bursting into song and Leroy and Miss Grant are doing a very inappropriate dance considering they are teacher and student. Meanwhile, we all wanna see Spock in a pair of Ballet tights. Chekov has to be the Bruno character. It could work......

WINNER-WINNER! CHICKEN DINNER!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-73515 View Post
ST/BTTF. Would be my favorite movie of all times.

"Oucha-ma-goucha!"
Old 02-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Archer View Post
I actually had a story concept for you, NCC:

It is the 23rd Century, during Kirk's second five-year mission after TMP. The refit Enterprise NCC-1701 is recalled to Earth to study an ancient artifact that was recently uncovered. It is the Delorean time machine from BTTF *. While they are trying to figure out how to disassemble the time machine, they accidentally activate the time circuits, and after zooming through the streets of the 23rd century and eventually even taking to the sky (Kirk accidentally triggers the hover feature when he tries to shut off the engine), the car reaches 88 miles per hour and travels into the future, specifically, the 24th century. The car continues to climb into the atmosphere, until it encounters the Enterprise-D. Captain Picard orders the car to be towed into the shuttlebay, and the crew are startled to find that the legendary Admiral Kirk and Mr. Spock, who were presumed killed in a 'vehicular accident' 100 years ago. Kirk and Spock are now more confused than ever, but whereas Spock insists on trying to return to the 23rd century, Kirk is enjoying the new Enterprise-D a bit too much, and uses his influence as an Admiral to remove Picard from command, placing himself in the Captain's chair, and proceeding to the Neutral Zone to harass the Klingons with his powerful new ship. Picard and Spock secretly make plans to capture Kirk and return the two time travelers to the past, but Kirk discovers the plot, and orders a security team to arrest Picard and Spock for mutiny. A short firefight ensues, in which no one is hurt, but Kirk is subdued, and after being stunned with a phaser beam, he is loaded onto the Delorean, which departs under Spock's guidance. Just then, two Klingon birds of prey decloak, with crews who are angered by certain actions that Kirk committed earlier while he was in command of the Enterprise-D. They vow to destroy the Delorean, which must reach 88 miles per hour before it can time travel. The Enterprise-D engages the birds of prey, but is destroyed attempting to save the Delorean **. Just as all hope seems lost, the Delorean reaches 88 miles per hour, and travels back to the 23rd century. Later on, Kirk apologizes to Spock for his rash behavior, claiming that he believed there was no going back, and that his best destiny was on the bridge of the Enterprise, regardless of what century it was from. Spock pardons his friend, agreeing that Kirk's intentions were "Well-founded, if not properly executed".

* This assumes that the animated BTTF cartoon of the 1990's is canon, which featured a rebuilt Delorean Mark II to replace the one that was destroyed in BTTF Part III. (See, I did my homework )

** The Enterprise-D and her crew as encountered by Kirk and Spock were from an alternate future timeline, which ceased to exist once Kirk and Spock returned to the past.

Wow, you ARE REALLY a BTTF fan! That would be so freakin' hilarious! And I loved the cartoon, as well!
Old 02-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNA-1842 View Post
Star Trek / DOCTOR WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me some time to think about the implications of this, quite frankly, magnificent and glorious idea!!

(And yes, I am utterly obsessed with Doctor Who. A bit more than is healthy, but I can handle it.)

It would have to be the "curly-haired" doctor (from the original episodes that aired here in the states on PBS). My wife LOVED the curly-haired doctor!

Pehaps the Doctor and Captain Kirk team up to stop a Borg/Dalek/Nomad alliance!

Old 02-06-2010, 07:58 PM
Captain

Star Trek/The Matrix....Just because four photon torpedoes and a volley from the phaser banks would have settled the whole thing in the first 10 minutes of the movie.

Star Trek/Star Wars...Because of the same.

Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica...The Old Girl ("The Bucket") wouldn't have needed to take so much punishment with a Constitution-Class starship at her side. (Then again, those Colonials would have never learned anything if "The Big E" were there to bail them out...Plus, that would be SOME TIME WARP in order for the Colonials and members of the Federation to meet! Viewers of BSG will know what I mean--I won't spoil anything to the uninitiated!)

Star Trek/Starsky & Hutch: Captain Kirk, Starsky & Hutchison race to solve the mystery of one of Harry Mudd's ladies. More testosterone than the silver screen can hold!
Old 02-07-2010, 01:11 AM
Federation Councillor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneBuckFilms View Post
Star Trek and Avatar.
That's good!!! I saw Avatar for the third time last night - Pandora is amazingly well realised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus of Megadeus View Post
Star Trek/The Matrix....Just because four photon torpedoes and a volley from the phaser banks would have settled the whole thing in the first 10 minutes of the movie.

Star Trek/Star Wars...Because of the same.

Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica...The Old Girl ("The Bucket") wouldn't have needed to take so much punishment with a Constitution-Class starship at her side. (Then again, those Colonials would have never learned anything if "The Big E" were there to bail them out...Plus, that would be SOME TIME WARP in order for the Colonials and members of the Federation to meet! Viewers of BSG will know what I mean--I won't spoil anything to the uninitiated!)

Star Trek/Starsky & Hutch: Captain Kirk, Starsky & Hutchison race to solve the mystery of one of Harry Mudd's ladies. More testosterone than the silver screen can hold!
Star Trek/The A-Team.

''In 2263 a crack starship command team were sent to a penal colony by a fleet court-martial for a crime they did not commit.

They promptly escaped from this stockade to the Alpha Quadrant underground and stole a Federation Starship.

Today, still wanted by the Federation, they survive as a starship of good fortune. If your planet has a problem, and no-one else can help, and if you can hail them, maybe you can hire - The E-Team!!''

Just add a red stripe to the hull of the Enterprise and good to go!

courtesy of Saquist
Old 02-07-2010, 05:00 AM
Rear Admiral

Great thread, Dom! LMAO!! And here you go another example of my(self-proclaimed, self-evident[only to myself]) genius-

Star Trek/Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!

Let's do the Time Warp again! 'nuff said.

Thomas Pynchon
'GRAVITY'S RAINBOW'