The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > Spock/Zachuary Quntio Apprecation Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2010, 09:30 AM
Vice Admiral

I thought Zachary was great and very believeable in his role as Mr Spock

Space is disease and dangerous wrapped in darkness and silence-Leonard Bones McCoy
Old 01-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoore View Post
Who is Zachuary Quntio?
If you seen the 2009 movie,he is in it.He played as the younger Spock.He also played in show called Heros
Old 01-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Captain

The amazing thing is that each of these wonderful young actors did not fall into parody, which could be easy to do when trying to fill the shoes of their predecessors. They each made the roll their own. Even the pretty red head on the bridge who stated a concern when the drill was causing interference with communications and transporter links, was convincing. Casting was perfect, and the stars of the film nailed their performances with subtle little nuances that fleshed out the rolls (Mr. Quinto's tilt of the head on the turbolift to the bridge, the quick dart of Miss Zoe's eyes when she tried to comfort Spock before he beamed to Vulcan; Mr. Chris' simmering anger when Spock said, "You of all people should understand the reasons for this test." Everyone--the actors portraying Sulu, Chekov, and Scotty--as well as Kirk, Spock, Uhura, and the amazing Karl Urban's portrayal of "Bones"--outstanding performances by this ensemble. Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! As amazing as the special effects were, the acting by this crew is what sold the story to me. Big Ups!
Old 01-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Vice Admiral

I agree

Space is disease and dangerous wrapped in darkness and silence-Leonard Bones McCoy
Old 01-31-2010, 05:50 AM
Vice Admiral

I really loved Zachary Quinto as Spock he absolutely nailed the character

Old 01-31-2010, 06:01 AM
Captain

Quote:
Who is Zachuary Quntio?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk And Spock #1 Fan View Post
If you seen the 2009 movie,he is in it.He played as the younger Spock.He also played in show called Heros
I "seen" it. Zachary Quinto played Spock. I don't know who the hell Zachuary Quntio is.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:00 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
I "seen" it. Zachary Quinto played Spock. I don't know who the hell Zachuary Quntio is.
I mispleeled Zachary Quntio first name by accdent when I creatied the thread.Sorry about that.Zachary can be speeled two diffeernt ways,so I actdentaly put with a u in it sorry.I'm not sure if there is away I can correct it one you post the thread.But thread is about Zachary Quntio who played Spock in the movie.
Old 01-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk And Spock #1 Fan View Post
I mispleeled Zachary Quntio first name by accdent when I creatied the thread.Sorry about that.Zachary can be speeled two diffeernt ways,so I actdentaly put with a u in it sorry.I'm not sure if there is away I can correct it one you post the thread.But thread is about Zachary Quntio who played Spock in the movie.
Quinto. Q U I N T O. Not Quntio. How can you be the #1 fan and not know that?

I don't know how you speel it in your country, but here we speel peoples' names like they speel them themselves.

Actdentaly or not, it's rude to repeatedly mispleel someone's name.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Quote:
Quinto. Q U I N T O. Not Quntio. How can you be the #1 fan and not know that?

I don't know how you speel it in your country, but here we speel peoples' names like they speel them themselves.

Actdentaly or not, it's rude to repeatedly mispleel someone's name.
I'm not trying to be rude what so ever. When I did the thread, I probley forgot to spell his name correctly,and it need to be done correctly it was too late. I'm still a farily new fan of Zachary, so I have not gotten down how to spell his last name right.I have only been a fan of his a short time,so eventualy I will get to spelling his name right. People make mistakes, were only human.So there is no need to be rude here. Hey you spelled accidentally wrong. Anyways, I however been a fan of Kirk & Spock in general for a long time, actually way before this movie came out. That's what #1fan means of my username. I'm not just a fan of the new Kirk & Spock, I'm also fan of the orginals.Anyways, I cant change the spelling in the thread once its been posted. If you or anybody can tell me how to change it, I would. Anyways we are way off topic on this thread, so please discuss what the thread is about, not what problems with with spelling someone's name etc. We need to all get along here please,so please don't be rude. If you don't like this thread you don't have to post, nobody stopping you. Anyways this thread is only about Zachary, so let's keep this thread about him in his role of Spock or other roles he has played. Let's all get along here and enjoy it here.
Old 02-01-2010, 07:07 AM
Lieutenant Commander

To the original poster:

Next time you want to start an "Appreciation Thread", please do a Search of the forum because there's already quite a few of those that have been started in the past. And from what I remember, people have grown pretty tired of them, so good luck with that.

This is the one for Zach:

Zachary Quinto Appreciation Thread

Here's two for Chris Pine:

Chris Pine Appreciation Thread

Kirk/Pine Appreciation Thread

And here's one for Karl Urban:

Karl Urban Appreciation Thread