The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > The League of Extraordinary Nerds
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Lieutenant

So yeah, I've written a potential sequel to this thing. Don't know if I'm going to do it or not but I'd like to. If anyone who saw this thing has any ideas (besides Orion Slave Girls ). Give me a shout!
Old 12-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNG_Trekman View Post
So yeah, I've written a potential sequel to this thing. Don't know if I'm going to do it or not but I'd like to. If anyone who saw this thing has any ideas (besides Orion Slave Girls ). Give me a shout!

You mean apart from an 'R' rating?

Seriously, I bet you could have a lot of fun with a parallel universe, or with a Bizaro one.
Old 12-23-2009, 04:58 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuedoc View Post
You mean apart from an 'R' rating?

Seriously, I bet you could have a lot of fun with a parallel universe, or with a Bizaro one.
Yeah that would be cool to experiment with that concept. Right now, my plan is to have the villains try and wipe out the LXN with a device that erases things from history. Also working with a villain who has a death wish and wants to take out as many others as possible with him.
Old 12-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNG_Trekman View Post
Yeah that would be cool to experiment with that concept. Right now, my plan is to have the villains try and wipe out the LXN with a device that erases things from history. Also working with a villain who has a death wish and wants to take out as many others as possible with him.

Kind of a trans-dimensional mercenary? I like that. He'd need some interesting inspiration, maybe a tragic loss of his own to allow us to sympathize with him at some point? I also wouldn't mind a breast count at some point. Even one is fine-- I'll imagine the other.
Old 12-23-2009, 08:07 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuedoc View Post
Kind of a trans-dimensional mercenary? I like that. He'd need some interesting inspiration, maybe a tragic loss of his own to allow us to sympathize with him at some point? I also wouldn't mind a breast count at some point. Even one is fine-- I'll imagine the other.
Actually a member of the LXN who thinks they are responsible for starting the conflict between nerds and non-nerds. He thinks of himself as a killer and as the League itself to be killers. With that motivation, he sets out to do what he thinks is right...to get rid of the enemy entirely. By using this time device to erase the LXN and anything involved with the LXN from history.

That's my first draft anyways. Antagonists are more interesting when they think they're doing the right thing.

About nudity. Not going to happen, sorry. I never invisioned LXN as an R rated thing. PG-13 summer movie is more my thing. Lol
Old 12-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Captain

Sounds good!