The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Comments & Suggestions > can we please get along before someone get's upset
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 11-10-2009, 12:18 PM
Howlin' Wolf's Avatar
Howlin' Wolf Howlin' Wolf is offline
Lieutenant Commander
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Outpost #31
Posts: 753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalLonestarX View Post

and you want to question my credentials??????
I don't question them. As far as I'm concerned they don't exist. To me you destroyed any credibility you had as an objective mod a long time ago by trolling every thread she's posted.


Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalLonestarX View Post

yet you post a trollish comment, oh the irony
Trolling or not it's true and that's what made you respond. Nothing ironic about it either, I've confessed to being an *sshole on several occasions and everyone knows it. Except you, you seem to be the only one without a clue.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-10-2009, 12:25 PM
Howlin' Wolf's Avatar
Howlin' Wolf Howlin' Wolf is offline
Lieutenant Commander
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Outpost #31
Posts: 753
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerhanner View Post
But it's like picking a zit (or a spot, for our British brethren). You know you should leave it alone... you try very very hard.... but then you find yourself in front of the mirror.
I know. It's fun to tear people down. Makes you* feel like your somebody.




*Comment not directed at you in particular Jer.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-10-2009, 12:29 PM
jla1987's Avatar
jla1987 jla1987 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,483
Default

Why aren't you people adding her to your ignore lists? It works brilliantly!

I had to sign out to see what all the commotion was about.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:01 PM
janeway72's Avatar
janeway72 janeway72 is offline
Admiral
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Federation Starship Voyager
Posts: 4,977
Default

People made me feel really bad for using the ignore feature. I'm afraid, though I thin k I might just start using it again. There was no bother for weeks and it all just kicks off again. Mainly because starwarsrcks can't bear the fact that I-Am-Zim doesn't like a film. It's a flaming film. No-one died, no-one is badly hurt by it. The guy just doesn't like it. And I'll say that this nonsense is beginning to put me off the film as well.
__________________

"Unless you have something a little bigger in your torpedo tubes, I'm not turning around!"
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:14 PM
starwarsrcks's Avatar
starwarsrcks starwarsrcks is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 3,062
Default

wow that was harsh
__________________



Space is disease and dangerous wrapped in darkness and silence-Leonard Bones McCoy
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-10-2009, 01:17 PM
starwarsrcks's Avatar
starwarsrcks starwarsrcks is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 3,062
Default

What is your point off course it is just a film but as a new fan that was introduced to Trek because of Nutrek,
__________________



Space is disease and dangerous wrapped in darkness and silence-Leonard Bones McCoy
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-10-2009, 02:44 PM
jla1987's Avatar
jla1987 jla1987 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeway72 View Post
People made me feel really bad for using the ignore feature. I'm afraid, though I thin k I might just start using it again. There was no bother for weeks and it all just kicks off again. Mainly because starwarsrcks can't bear the fact that I-Am-Zim doesn't like a film. It's a flaming film. No-one died, no-one is badly hurt by it. The guy just doesn't like it. And I'll say that this nonsense is beginning to put me off the film as well.
That's a shame if its putting you off in regards to the film. Time to head to Vincent's forum for a cool down!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-10-2009, 03:06 PM
DigitalLonestarX's Avatar
DigitalLonestarX DigitalLonestarX is offline
Commander
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 965
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jla1987 View Post
That's a shame if its putting you off in regards to the film. Time to head to Vincent's forum for a cool down!

agreed. and it's really when it comes to that....
__________________

GOD Emperor Of The Trekkies
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-10-2009, 10:15 PM
kevin's Avatar
kevin kevin is offline
Federation Councillor
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: East Kilbride, Glasgow, UK
Posts: 21,077
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janeway72 View Post
People made me feel really bad for using the ignore feature. I'm afraid, though I thin k I might just start using it again. There was no bother for weeks and it all just kicks off again. Mainly because starwarsrcks can't bear the fact that I-Am-Zim doesn't like a film. It's a flaming film. No-one died, no-one is badly hurt by it. The guy just doesn't like it. And I'll say that this nonsense is beginning to put me off the film as well.
That's a shame - it'll take a lot more than any of this to put me off the film.
__________________
'If the Apocalypse starts, beep me!' - Buffy Summers
'The sky's the limit.....' Jean-Luc Picard, 'All Good Things'


courtesy of Saquist
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-10-2009, 10:17 PM
starwarsrcks's Avatar
starwarsrcks starwarsrcks is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 3,062
Default

oh come on like wise up
__________________



Space is disease and dangerous wrapped in darkness and silence-Leonard Bones McCoy
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Forum theme courtesy of Mark Lambert
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.