The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > Why NuTrek sucks... so far
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2911  
Old 11-03-2010, 09:44 AM
I-Am-Zim I-Am-Zim is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA, Earth
Posts: 3,432
Default

How 'bout...ummm...instead of flinging insults around at each other, lets just keep talking about how NuTrek sucks!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2912  
Old 11-03-2010, 10:53 AM
martok2112's Avatar
martok2112 martok2112 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River Ridge, LA
Posts: 6,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-Am-Zim View Post
How 'bout...ummm...instead of flinging insults around at each other, lets just keep talking about how NuTrek sucks!!!
Agreed....at least about the flinging insults part.
All in all, it's JUST a movie. Why get all up in a twist about it toward each other? We all have opinions. They don't always jive. That's what makes us human.

Just ask my beloved hogs of boar!
Siegfried? OINK!!!
Lars? OINK!!!
Olaf? OINK!!!
Baliwulf? OINK OINK!!!!! And furthermore, OINK!!! and SNORT!!!

There you have it! Straight from the mouths of the hogs of boar. Be settled...lest I set them upon ye'! (As I did in another thread.)

(Of course, if you wish to stave off such an attack, please feel free to cast your pearls before swine).
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2913  
Old 11-03-2010, 01:43 PM
starwarsrcks's Avatar
starwarsrcks starwarsrcks is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 3,062
Default

it may suck to some but can't other people be allowed to like or dislike the film?
__________________



Space is disease and dangerous wrapped in darkness and silence-Leonard Bones McCoy
Reply With Quote
  #2914  
Old 11-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I-Am-Zim I-Am-Zim is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA, Earth
Posts: 3,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarsrcks View Post
it may suck to some but can't other people be allowed to like or dislike the film?
Yes...
Reply With Quote
  #2915  
Old 11-03-2010, 06:35 PM
Livingston's Avatar
Livingston Livingston is offline
Admiral
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Along the Kessel Run
Posts: 4,964
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by martok2112 View Post
Agreed....at least about the flinging insults part.
All in all, it's JUST a movie. Why get all up in a twist about it toward each other? We all have opinions. They don't always jive. That's what makes us human.

Just ask my beloved hogs of boar!
Siegfried? OINK!!!
Lars? OINK!!!
Olaf? OINK!!!
Baliwulf? OINK OINK!!!!! And furthermore, OINK!!! and SNORT!!!

There you have it! Straight from the mouths of the hogs of boar. Be settled...lest I set them upon ye'! (As I did in another thread.)

(Of course, if you wish to stave off such an attack, please feel free to cast your pearls before swine).
Martok, you're an odd bird. In a good way. I like it, you keep things alive man. as Picard would say, 'Grand, carry on.'
__________________


"Death, delicious strawberry flavored death!"
Reply With Quote
  #2916  
Old 11-03-2010, 08:15 PM
martok2112's Avatar
martok2112 martok2112 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River Ridge, LA
Posts: 6,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livingston View Post
Martok, you're an odd bird. In a good way. I like it, you keep things alive man. as Picard would say, 'Grand, carry on.'
Most kind. Thank you.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2917  
Old 04-29-2011, 10:55 AM
Solex's Avatar
Solex Solex is offline
Ensign
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 54
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by horatio View Post
That idea was indeed great and to be honest, I would love to see Baird's Orion character again (not merely because she looks gorgeous ) as she seemed interesting. I am glad though that the dumb green frat girl is dead.
She died, since she was on one of the other ships, IIRC.
Reply With Quote
  #2918  
Old 04-29-2011, 11:04 PM
martok2112's Avatar
martok2112 martok2112 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River Ridge, LA
Posts: 6,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solex View Post
She died, since she was on one of the other ships, IIRC.
As Kermit might say, "It's not easy being green."

__________________

Reply With Quote
  #2919  
Old 04-30-2011, 12:45 AM
mmoore's Avatar
mmoore mmoore is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: OKUSA
Posts: 1,973
Default

Timeline restored ... or is it?

http://youtu.be/xbMVLtFGiy4
__________________
"Are you out of your Vulcan mind?"
Reply With Quote
  #2920  
Old 04-30-2011, 11:50 AM
I-Am-Zim I-Am-Zim is offline
Vice Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: North Carolina, USA, Earth
Posts: 3,432
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoore View Post
Timeline restored ... or is it?

http://youtu.be/xbMVLtFGiy4
That was a thing of beauty! I just wish they had blown that frakkin crappyprise into itty bitty pieces!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:43 PM.


Forum theme courtesy of Mark Lambert
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.