The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > I know the last Cylon model.
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-15-2008, 10:19 PM
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Essex View Post
And ******** is not the fifth cylon. And so far with all the guesses I've seen, no one has even come close. You will all be surprised. I know I was when I found out.
Dare we suppose you would share how you received this supposed answer..?

MISSION:TREK's in-depth review of STAR TREK

Proud member of the Friends of Zardoz Association. Avatar courtesy of Eliza's House of Avatars with three convenient locations near you. Free balloons for the kids!
Old 07-16-2008, 06:23 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionTrek08 View Post
Dare we suppose you would share how you received this supposed answer..?
I'm just dying to blurt it out. Really. But I swore I wouldn't so I won't. And really, for all I know, it could be bull. And if I did blurt it out, would you believe it? Probably not with all the other guesses floating around in cyber space.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Fleet Admiral

Well, I was asking more about how and where you found out about the 'answer', not for the 'answer' itself. As in is it a reliable or somehow authoritative source, or just someone else's really cool guess?

Proud member of the Friends of Zardoz Association. Avatar courtesy of Eliza's House of Avatars with three convenient locations near you. Free balloons for the kids!
Old 07-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Lieutenant Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by USS_Essex View Post
I'm just dying to blurt it out. Really. But I swore I wouldn't so I won't. And really, for all I know, it could be bull. And if I did blurt it out, would you believe it? Probably not with all the other guesses floating around in cyber space.
wanna play 20 questions?

Han shot first
Even numbered Star Trek movies are better
HAL dosed Bowman
Old 07-17-2008, 12:39 AM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionTrek08 View Post
Well, I was asking more about how and where you found out about the 'answer', not for the 'answer' itself. As in is it a reliable or somehow authoritative source, or just someone else's really cool guess?
Can't tell you. Bumped into someone connected with the show at the four seasons hotel here in town and we got to talking.

I been browsing the BSG site and there are some interesting videos. Here's just a little something about the last episode.

http://www.battlestargalactica.com/o.../tvdoc_001.htm

Here is a gallery of pics from BSG: The Second Coming. I hope they make the video available one day. Pics looks awesome.
http://www.battlestargalactica.com/hatchvision.htm

Last edited by USS_Essex : 07-17-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 07-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Federation Councillor

This all kind of makes me miss the days when we knew nothing before episodes aired, secrets were kept and no spoilers existed. I like the mystery - for all it's fun to speculate here I really would hate to find out before I see the episode where it's revealed!
Old 08-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Banned

This should help from the Battlestar wiki:
http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Hu...on_speculation

I say it's Anastasia Dualla. There's just too much evidence pointing all the other candidates. Too much... and she is the only, "main" character absent from the last supper picture like the fifth cylon model is supposed to be.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:59 PM
Fleet Admiral

Hmm, I'm not sure that Dualla is the only "main" character missing from the photo. Tom Zarek isn't in it, for starters, and he's played a significant part in the broad actions of the fleet's politics, leadership and so on.

More importantly, I'd be puzzled as to what impact Dualla turning out to be the Fifth would have had on the fleet so far, since she's more or less a ship functionary and hasn't driven much of the story action by her own actions.
Still, can't rule anyone out at this point, and she's certainly on the shorter list of prime suspects.

Though I can think of another suspect just as prominently missing from the picture... and this character would coincide with that 'interesting' video Essex mentioned.

Old 08-04-2008, 08:40 AM
Ensign

I'm still gonna take D'Anna's word that the final Cylon "is not in the Fleet" .
Whoever it is, they're gonna need shock-value when the time for the 'big reveal' comes and I don't see that with any of the current living characters of the show so I'm betting on one of these two to be the surprise...

Old 08-04-2008, 09:03 AM
Federation Councillor

The latter would be much more interesting than the former, plus the cylon models have shown either a conscious or unconcious tendency to form relationships with each other before - Boomer and Chief Tyrol, and even since she's still in theory a candidate Starbuck and Anders for example. And we know that there was an implicit relationship between Cain and the 6 onboard Pegasus - could that be a minor clue?