The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Worst Date Experience??!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2008, 06:04 AM
Ensign

locking myself out of my car in a mall parking lot-I hate when that happens!
Old 03-16-2008, 06:37 AM
Captain

No bad date experience as such but i did get stalked by a couple of different girls. One was via anonymouse phone calls and she would tell me personal stuff that gave me the impression that she must have been spying through windows at some point.
The time of the calls was pretty annoying but other than that it was a bit of a turn on.
I eventually sweet talked her into giving me her name and told her to meet me for coffee.
I waited out front to meet her and she pulled up with her window down. She was beautiful. She said "Chris i can't" then drove off. Either too embarrassed or that was the first time that she saw me in good light.

The other girl was more in my face. I met her at a party and talked with her as she was unattractive and looked alone as her friends went mixing. She took that as interest.
Would not have been a problem but my brother and my buddy were trying to hit onto her two friends and invited them down the following weekend to hang out.
All three came down and now she knew where i lived and kept coming down.
I explained that i had a girlfriend. I told her i would not date her anyway but we could be friends. I even had my girlfriend call her and ask her very politely to stop.
In the end when she would call i would wait for her to ask a question and just give one word answers so the conversation could not go anywhwere. It was uncomfortable and i felt like a jerk but it got the message across.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:45 AM
Federation Councillor

Chirs, you should have called the police dude.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Lieutenant

I have been described as an "asshole magnet" and.. well its true.

I got dumped on prom. that was a pretty awful date.

Oh man, man. I had this internetstalker who was just the worst. I'd met my exboyfriend through the sports racer community from the zefrank forum right? right. we'd talked for like..3 months then i went and visited him, and when i got back some OTHER dude just freaking trolled me everytime i posted just the worst awful trash talk terrible, everyone was on my side, so we blocked him but every day he would sign on with a new name, sometimes two three times a day he'd send me vulgar messages. We blocked his entire area, like im not tech savey, but i had some peopel from the forum help. I just tried to ignore him..but it wouldnt stop and when he started sending me vauge physical threats (he knew i lived on campus at my college and he also threatened the people were were helping me and defending me) i went to the police. they treated me like ****!! If i had been a year younger it there would have been a NIGHTLINE show about it ya know? but they wouldnt even talk to me, wouldnt help me they were really rude about it. and i had already spoken to the police in this jerk's city, where what he is doing is a state crime punishable with 2 years in jail, but because freaking CALIFORNIA cops were to lazy to write a report and fax it to ****ing maryland this guy continued to harass me on three different cites for over 8 months. I was so scared.. and angry. Its all over now though.

I guess im still angry. this and a few other terrible experiences had lead me to believe there is no justice in this world.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:07 AM
Federation Councillor

RedAlert-

When I was still dating (back in the dark ages..LOL) I was a Psycho magnet myself, and have stories that can rival yours.

You have my sympathy. Rest assured, eventually you'll find the person for you. I did.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Commander

Oh, man...same here. I've got some dating stories that will just make your jaw drop. I'll have to recount a couple of them when I've got a LOT more time. LOL
Old 03-18-2008, 08:12 AM
Lieutenant

thanks. I'm sure I will, and he needs to take me to the anime expo, the star trek convention, pirate festivals comicon AND.. an r&b club and not be akward in any of them!! thats my dream boy. mmhmm.
Old 03-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Federation Councillor

RedAlert-

That person will come. Don't try so hard, let it flow.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:00 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAlertRiker View Post
thanks. I'm sure I will, and he needs to take me to the anime expo, the star trek convention, pirate festivals comicon AND.. an r&b club and not be akward in any of them!! thats my dream boy. mmhmm.
I think he's dating Drew Barrymore at the moment.
Old 03-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Fawkes View Post
I think he's dating Drew Barrymore at the moment.
AAAAAAH I KNOW!!!!! Ive been in freaking love with that man since jeepers creapers NO JOKE.

and mr. wheaton is just a little too old for me.

Theres gotta be more people like that who exist, im very sure of it.