The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > Xbox 360 officially SUCKS!!!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQ1701 View Post
Come on Martok!! Man up!! You need to sell your damn 360 games and NOT buy another 360. You are just asking for more grief if you buy another one. What makes you think a 5th 360 will work any better than the previous 4? It amazes me that people are still stupid enough to buy those things. Their failure rate is public knowledge. The 360 deserves to die a sudden death. Not because it is a gaming system, but because it is a poor product. I would NEVER stick with the same brand or model if it failed more than once. Who would buy the same dishwasher, TV, vacuum cleaner, etc... if it kept breaking??? You're too smart to buy another 360. If you really feel the urge to throw your money away, I can PM you my address. I take checks, cash, and money orders. I promise to put the money to good use.
Aye, indeed.

Check my update a few posts back though. Perhaps the machine just needed warming up.

To its defense, the Xbox 360 does have some good exclusive games.

For now, no new 360. If my current 360 follows this pattern, then it works, it just takes a moment to warm up.

Old 07-24-2009, 10:05 AM
Federation Councillor

The Suckbox 360?
Old 07-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Lieutenant Commander

Martok, the majority of the 360's "exclusives" are available or will eventually be available for PC.

There is NO GOOD REASON to waste your money on something that continues to work like crap.

It doesn't amaze me that you're making an excuse now about "oh, it just needed to warm up, no big deal".

Do you understand just how ridiculously stupid the design and performance of a console is if the discs need to WARM UP first in order to function properly?

There's nothing somebody with a 360 won't do to make excuses for a poor design/performance machine.

I know it sounds like i'm being too aggressive, but you know I mean you no harm and no hard feelings.

I just had to be harsh, because I honestly do think that people with Xbox360s humiliate and make fun of themselves when they make these ridiculous excuses for the CONSISTENT poor design/performance that doesn't look like it will ever stop.
Old 07-24-2009, 06:31 PM
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedShirtsRuS View Post
Martok, the majority of the 360's "exclusives" are available or will eventually be available for PC.

There is NO GOOD REASON to waste your money on something that continues to work like crap.

It doesn't amaze me that you're making an excuse now about "oh, it just needed to warm up, no big deal".

Do you understand just how ridiculously stupid the design and performance of a console is if the discs need to WARM UP first in order to function properly?

There's nothing somebody with a 360 won't do to make excuses for a poor design/performance machine.

I know it sounds like i'm being too aggressive, but you know I mean you no harm and no hard feelings.

I just had to be harsh, because I honestly do think that people with Xbox360s humiliate and make fun of themselves when they make these ridiculous excuses for the CONSISTENT poor design/performance that doesn't look like it will ever stop.
Indeed....I may have been too vehement in my cursing of the system. A flaw is a flaw is a flaw is a flaw....regardless of whether or not the thing FINALLY ends up somehow working as it's supposed to. LOL!

Then again, it is Micro$haft....they have a nasty habit of releasing things that don't work properly out of the box, and then come up with ways to patch them up, or make them work right, often times costing one money. So I really shouldn't be surprised.