The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Off Topic Discussions > World of Warcraft
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2009, 07:50 AM
Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsieurHood View Post
For the scant 3 months that I played it, I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed myself more. If I die, and God won't let me in heaven, but doesn't want to send me to hell, and gave me the choice of anyplace else I could go, I'd pick World Of Warcraft. There's food, drink, beautiful women, adventure, creatures of lore and magnificent vista's galore to lose one's self in. As long as you can find your own corpse, you can never die. You continually advance and better yourself, your guild supports you and provides you with assistance and advice and you can fly a Gryphon across the world, do battle with the forces of darkness and become a hero in your own mind. I can't think of anywhere on the actual Earth that a person can have such a good time with their clothes on. World Of Warcraft rocks! It only has two flaws. The first is, you keep paying for the game even after you've payed for the game. The second is, the continual upgrades and patches are enough to drive you to drink. But there's no other game I know of where you can flee from Golem's to be chased by Kobold's, Escape into a river to be attacked by carnivorous fish, and climb out on the shore only to be eaten by a Tiger. It just doesn't get any better than that.
LOL!! Not to mention the good looking males. BTW, Micheal Dorn's voice is sprinkled around that game too. Yeah I'm not crazy about paying subscriptions.

http://www.dianahuang.com
Old 07-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Vice Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerhanner View Post
Alright, the "Cat-O-9 Tails, +4 against whiny subs" ??
Now youre on the right track.
Old 07-02-2009, 06:14 AM
Lieutenant Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula2ssn View Post
Find him a girlfriend. I play the game myself, and one thing you usually see in the chat window is, "Sry guys I got to go. GF aggro." Girlfriends usually whip male WoW players into shape, provided that they themselves don't play the game as well.
I wish I could. Honestly, I never thought I'd be in a spot where I'd wish he were chasing girls instead of staying home.