The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > we re being watched,shout your wish!!!
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-24-2009, 09:56 PM
Vice Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Archer View Post
My wish? Simple: change the Enterprise's official size back to 366m instead of that ridiculously huge size scale we're stuck with for right now. Screw the shuttlebay, the rest of the ship is totally skewed if the ship is bigger than 366m.
So if the appropriate people say its 366m but wont back it up... take it or leave it no questions asked... you will?
Old 06-25-2009, 06:27 AM
Ensign

Since TPTB at Paramount may have a look at this thread, I thought I might as well put in my two cents!

FIRST----I LOVED the movie. All the cast were outstanding--there was no one I didn't like.
I saw the movie MANY times and the more I saw it, the more I liked Bruce Greenwood as Captain Pike. He's a strong commanding officer and I LOVED the father/ son/ mentor vibe he had with Kirk and I want to see that relationship continue and develop in the sequel. Obviously I want to see Pike out of the chair and up on his feet.
We have a new crew and a new start now and as far as I'm concerned, Pike is on the team!
Another thing---- What a pleasant surprise Spock and Uhura were. LOVED IT! LOVED IT! Please continue to develop that relationship. Not a lot mind you---it's Star Trek after all.

BOTTOM LINE--- A recovered and strong Admiral Pike is a must!
When the cast for the sequel is announced, I want to see BC's name right up there with the others.
The torch has been passed and I'm sure looking forward to the sequel.