The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > The next sequel should be called Star Trek: A Love Story
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Vice Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribble-eater View Post
No love story Especially with Carol Marcus She was so 2 dimensional in the movie
And Why would you want to punish Kirk by having him involved with just one woman
who would eventually criticize every thing he said and did and then try to change him Like ALL women do to us after they get their claws in us
Oh dear. The only thing I changed about my hubby was his desire to wear plaid and checks at the same time!
Old 05-21-2009, 09:09 AM
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Metal Beastie View Post
They did didn't they. But I don't want to to see that. Uhura's not a pass around chick! She's a lady.

Next I want to see some thought-provoking sci-fi with smatterings of pink and/or green blood flowing.

And more green flesh.
agreed...she is not a pass around lady. but I will settle for more revelation on their undeniably chemistry onscreen. Kirks still interested but backs off because of spock. More interaction between them with those silent sexual tension moments... I'll settle for that. Even when kirk/uhuru were just talking about the ship etc they just ooozed chemitry. Even if the writers never go there, it would be madness not to have them interacting more. There is a reason why the producers etc decided to go with this photo to promote the movie...their chemistry is undeniable...
http://blogs.nypost.com/popwrap/phot...pine-chest.jpg