The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > General Star Trek Discussions > TV Shows > Deep Space Nine > Calling all Trek fans - Movie Critic needs your help with Fan reaction to Star Trek X
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2009, 06:10 PM
Lieutenant

Default Calling all Trek fans - Movie Critic needs your help with Fan reaction to Star Trek X

Hey guys I'll be seeing Star Trek XI, (finally - I'm on that half of the Star Trek fandom line that honestly believes that this movie is going to kick some serious ***) Thursday night May 7th, and doing my Examiner write-up for it Friday morning. What I also plan on doing is a column based on fan reaction. Which is where you rock stars come in...
I'll need your thoughts on the new flick. What you liked, what you didn't. You can use an online handle if you want to keep your anonymity intact. But you'll be quoted in the piece no matter what your reaction is.
I'm a long time Star Trek fan, and I now have the extremely rare opportunity of reviewing a movie about Trek. I wouldn't want to do it unless I can also give the fans a voice as well. Readers would love to know what you guys think.
Thank you,