The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > If the movie does well....
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Ensign

Quote:
Originally Posted by jla1987 View Post
I'm always up for more Trek in any form. However, I doubt they'll bring it back to TV if the movie does well. If they would, I would think CBS would want to move the timeline forward into the 25th century or so.
Now, that I would definitely tune to see.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Midshipman

Another thing i'd like to see is the middle of the 25th century...were time travel becomes into issue with a lot of species.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Ensign

I'd love to see Enterprise get finished, I think the whole Trek United quest played a part in this new movie getting made. While Enterprise has yet to come back (which was their main goal) they've at least shown enough to Paramount that Star Trek is still very much loved by a good deal of people.

I'm hoping this film will be like Star Trek IV was for the franchise; triggering Trek's return to the small screen!
Old 02-14-2008, 05:58 PM
Midshipman

Default Tng

I think it would be cool to have a real ending to the TNG series instead of nemisis and hand off to another crew similar to what they did with kirk. i only watch stuff i dont read nor do i know the entire timeline after the movies so im also at a disadvantage
Old 02-14-2008, 06:03 PM
Midshipman

they could continue on 2 fronts... 2 more movies and a new series.

i too would like to se the romulan war. I would also like to see them go to a refreshed 24th century. if they keep the same time line, enough time has passed since nemesis to allow a clean up in story telling in the 24th century. with all the aftermath of the dominion war and then the changes in the romulan empire from nemesis there is alot fo possiblilities for clean slate exploration.