The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum > Star Trek > Star Trek XI: The Movie > Just got back from preview screening (I'VE SEEN THE TRAILER & FOOTAGE - SPOILERS)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2008, 07:22 AM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Post Just got back from preview screening (I'VE SEEN THE TRAILER & FOOTAGE - SPOILERS)

Ok, WOW

This morning I was lucky enough to be invited to a special preview screening for the new Star Trek movie where both JJ Abrams & Simon Pegg were both in attendance.

First of all I would like to say that I'm am a big Star Trek fan specially of the originals and have been very concerned about what this movie is going to be like?
Thankfully all our worrys have been put to rest. The new Star Trek film is going to blow everyone away. It is fantastic, it's NEW, it's BIG, BOLD and EPIC. This is going to be the Star Trek Movie which people have always dreamed of seeing. I really was shocked in what we was shown because I really was NOT expecting this to be that great.

I see empire have put up a review & I would say if you really do want to read spoilers then head over their. I only want to express my opinion to all the fans that have also been concerned that you do not have to worry this film really does work.

Few things I will say though are both Batman and Bond have had a complete make over ''in a good way'' now Star Trek is in the same league.
Pine is great as Kirk as are the rest of the crew, really well cast. The sets are great and really have been brought up to date. And lastly the Enterprise looks fantastic.