View Single Post
Old 02-07-2008, 11:52 AM
Ensign

@ Old Darth,

In To Serve All My Days, no one actually ever said that Chekov was dead. There is a special edition of that episode coming out in a few months, "To Serve All My Days: A Night in 1969". It is designed to actually "be" an episode in the 1960's, complete with period commercials, I believe. Some points will be clarified in this version.

@ thecrow

You are correct in assuming that "Disclaimer" would have worked, but I was thinking more along the lines of "full disclosure" at the time. Anyway...

I did take your comments as constructive criticism, so no worries. I also realize you didn't comment on the actor who plays McCoy. I just included that because other people in other forums have said some things--some constructive, some not.

I did speak of John Lim in the past tense, didn't I? I should have been clearer. What I meant was that I did not have the opportunity to meet Mister Lim personally while on the set of Blood and Fire--it was crazy busy--, but I have to say I think he did a great job in Center Seat and World Enough and Time, which are the only things I've seen him in so far. Sorry for the confusion.

As for the rest of what you said, both initially and in response to my post, I take it in the constructive spirit in which you offered it. Thank you.