View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 01:17 PM
Lieutenant, Junior Grade

Ok here are some bands I like there are tons more though, Here goes:
Seether, Shinedown, Godsmack, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins, Eve 6, Seven Mary Three, Live, Hootie and the Blowfish, 30 Seconds to Mars, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Cradle of Filth, Coal Chamber, Therion, Rammstein, Nightwish, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Led Zeppelin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Pink Floyd, Tantric, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Korn, Cream, The Allman Brothers Band, Avenged Sevenfold, Hinder, Oasis, Blue October, Blue Oyster Cult, Steppenwolf, Poison, Bon Jovi, Everclear, Oleander, Soundgarden, Sister Hazel, Guns-N-Roses, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Metallica, Pantera, Mudvayne, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Skid Row, The Ramones, Queen, Styx, Sevendust, System of a Down, Adema, The Wallflowers, The Cure, Fleetwood Mac, The Greatful Dead, Iron Maiden, Iron Butterfly, The Moody Blues, Uriah Heap, Linkin Park, Kid Rock, The Cruxshadows, Papa Roach, The Prom Kings, The Exies, Red, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Killswitch Engage, Dimmu Borgir, Sum 41, Simple Plan, The Animals, The Beatles, The Eagles, Aerosmith, The Scorpions, Whitesnake, U2, The White Stripes, Black Sabbath, Blind Melon, The Verve, Jimmy Eat World, Blink 182, Jet, Lostprophets, HIM, Taproot, I'm sure I'm leaving several out but there is a start.