View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizadolots View Post
The internet is a wonderful place and an amazing amount of it is devoted to Star Trek. Here are some of the sites I refer to when composing posts for discussions here. Please add your own resources, but remember: nothing that links to information obtained unlawfully about the new movie!

Memory Alpha This fan based encyclopedia is invaluable for details.

Trek Core Another fan created and run site, this is the absolute best place to get pictures. Hotlinking is disabled so you need to save the pictures to your computer and upload them yourself, but it’s worth it. They have screen caps from every episode of every show and movie (including The Animated Series and the High Def Remastered Series 1 of TOS ). Check out their behind the scenes stuff, it’s great!

Webshots Not a Star Trek site, but a great, free webhosting site for those pictures you download from Trek Core. They offer thumbnails in multiple sizes so you can post the right size picture for the discussion.

Trek Movie Possibly the best resource for news about the new movie, this site also has some great discussions and reviews.

Chrissie’s Transcript Site Yet another fan site…she falls short of completion on some of the series but she has excellent transcripts of all episodes of The Original Series and The Animated Series.

Movie Scripts LINK and LINK and LINK. Be aware that some of the scripts are early drafts which don’t reflect changes made at the last minute, others are “transcripts” of the movies which have only what is shown on screen (there are scripts floating about that have the Valeris character in VI still being Saavick).
My, my how very kind of you to take the time to post these links! Much appreciated.

J.J. "Binks" Abrams is taking over sci-fi!
Fans Expendable