Thread: Romulan War
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 03:21 AM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by moemag View Post
Well if kirks time means when he was born... sure... it must have been one heck of a nasty short war. But yeah... maybe if enterprise would have not wasted so much time with the suliban or what ever sphere builder stuff no one had ever heard of before, maybe the show wouldnt have stunk so bad that a die hard trekkie like me would have actually watched it.

I ALMOST feel bad for not watching enterprise as religiously as I did voyager and generations. I still cant watch most of the re runs all the way thru. Yeah I liked a few... but not enough to count. It was too dark. Star Trek isnt supposed to be dark! Cant we have a startrek movie or series that isnt an all out war? I have enough of that in real life.
I felt exactly the same way as you did, well, I started to get bored with Voyager after a while...

Then I borrowed the Enterprise DVDs from a friend last September and fell totally in love with it. Turns out, it was some truly excellent TV, even with the atrocious theme music/questionable Temporal Cold War story arc.

Heh, kinda reminds me of how another Trek TV series became a success...