View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 06:25 PM
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by samwiseb View Post
And is it continuing afterward in webisode form? Or are they basically abandoning it entirely after airing the pilot?

Why, what did you hear? I assumed it was dead when they announced that Singer was directing the next X-Men. But I haven't actually heard anything (nor was I expecting to at this point).

Hi, Sam,

As far as I know, for B&C, it's just the seven 12 minute episodes. I don't know if there are any plans for anything else beyond Blood and Chrome. Would be nice though. I loves me some Galactica, from either the Larson or the Moore productions.

As for the Galactica big screen project, I think it's pretty much dead, and a couple of friends of mine (hardcore Classic Galactica fans) who seem to have some inside information are saying that those sources are pretty much saying it's dead. Bryan Singer always says: "Yes, we're getting ready to do Galactica" and then another more high profile project comes along and he gets signed onto it.

Hi, Kevin,

Sadly, that report is about a year old, and in conjunction with the recent events, I think it's safe to say that a big screen Galactica project is dead and gone. Much to my dismay, but that does seem to be the case.