View Single Post
  #10  
Old 08-22-2012, 10:08 AM
martok2112's Avatar
martok2112 martok2112 is offline
Fleet Admiral
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River Ridge, LA
Posts: 6,458
Default

I will always favor democracy, as do many here, but, as one founding father once said:

(paraphrased)

Democracy is nothing more than mob rule where 51 percent of the population determines the fate of the remaining 49 percent.


Pretty narrow margin of fate decision there.
__________________

Reply With Quote