View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 07:37 AM
Federation Councillor

*During Crawford's Post*

Smith:"Channel open, but no responce."

K'larrg:"They just have to listen, Engsin."

Crawford(Whispering):"Captain, I spent several years with them when we got lost. I can see no reason why they think this would work."

K'larrg(Whispering):"Maybe they are simply insane?"

Crawford(Whispering):"After all we went through, I doubt it."

K'larrg:"This is Captain K'larrg of the USS Gorkon speaking to any Starfleet officer who can hear my voice. Commdore Zardoz does not, and I reapeat, does not have any authority from Starfleet to do what he is doing. We belive him to under some sort of mental influence, or defect. If you stop the USS Rodenberry, it will not be mutiny. If you stop Commdore Zardoz, or any of his helpers, you will not be commiting mutiny. We will leave this channel open for any responce. (turing to Smith) Repeat on all hailing freqencies until further notice."

Smith:"Aye sir."

K'larrg:"Doctor, if you are done tending to injuries, I require your immediate presence in the ready room."

Crawford:"Sure."

*Seconds Later-Ready Room*

K'larrg:"I am only going to ask this once Doctor, and I expect the total trurth."

Crawford:"Ok...sure Captain."

K'larrg:"Did you know about ANY of this? Did you help them in ANY way?"

Crawford:"Of course not Captain! Actually I thought Zardoz, and Jed Sr, had finnally readusted to being back."

K'larrg:"Then forgive me, but I had to ask Doctor."

Crawford:"So what do we do now?"

K'larrg:"First get the Gorkon running again. Then we hunt for the Roddenberry, and hope they haven't done too much damage to this reality."

*USS Roddenberry-Bridge*

Zardoz:"You did it again Jed, not even a loss of power."

Jed Sr:"Well, I did learn a thing or two here, the first time."

Cadet Smithers:"Commdore, imcoming message from the Gorkon."

Zardoz:"By the Mother of El Auria, he actually followed us...."

Jed Sr:"You know he won't stop now he's come this far."

Zardoz:"But the Gorkon wasn't prepared for this, we'll have at least a few hour head start Jed."

Cadet Smithers:"Sir, the message?"

Zardoz:"On speakers..."

K'larrg(On Speakers):"This is Captain K'larrg of the USS Gorkon speaking to any Starfleet officer who can hear my voice. Commdore Zardoz does not, and I reapeat, does not have any authority from Starfleet to do what he is doing. We belive him to under some sort of mental influence, or defect. If you stop the USS Rodenberry, it will not be mutiny. If you stop Commdore Zardoz, or any of his helpers, you will not be commiting mutiny. We will leave this channel open for any responce. (turing to Smith) Repeat on all hailing freqencies until further notice."

Jed:"He is consistant sir, gotta give him that."

Cadet Smithers:"Sir? Is what Captain K'larrg said true? Did you steal this ship sir?"

Zardoz:"Cadet, when you have served as long as I have, you'll find that Starfleet rules and regs are guidelines, not absolutes."

Cadet Smithers:"Respectfully sir, you did not answer my question."

Zardoz:"Cadet, what if I told you that we have come to fix a great wrong that hurt many Federation citizens, as well as citizens of this reality. But, if you truely object (Zardoz stands up speaking louder) If any of you think my course of action is questionable, or that Captain K'larrg is right, you may go to their quarters, and sit this mission out, without prejudice to your records."

*No one moves*

Zardoz:"Now that's settled. Helm, course...what was that to Omara Base Jed?"

Jed Sr:"Course 312, Mark 32. Will warp six be good enough sir? No reason to put strain on the engines."

Zardoz:"Works for me Jed, enagage."

*The Roddenberry surges ahead at Warp*

Jed Sr:"We do have a new problem, sir."

Zardoz:"That is?"

Jed Sr:"There's 2 Gorkons running around here, as well as two of most of us, sir."

Zardoz:"Then I guess we'll be playing this very cautiously."