Thread: Caprica
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Vaako View Post
Glad to know it's not at all like BSG. Even though I hated BSG, I thought Caprica looked cool but I was afraid it would be similar to its predecessor.
I think I might give it a shot after all, especially since there's a blatant lack of good scifi series these days.

And by the way, Friday nights is always where SyFy puts its best series and they don't usually suffer because of it. Stargate Atlantis had a five year run on Fridays and I'm not sure it would have done so much better on any other day of the week. And now they have SGU which seems to be doing quite fine as well. As a matter of fact, Friday nights are about the only slot during the week when there's barely any competition from the all the other networks, especially the big ones.
True. All I know is from my past experience with other shows and what I hear writers and critics say about Friday nights. Maybe that's only in the network channels where that applies.