View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 06:25 AM
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarsrcks View Post
Was it because of what I have done that you have decided to leave and focus more on your forum Janeway72 just wondering I am over there on your forum as well chriskirkgeek my username is .
I KNEW IT!!!
I can't speak for Janeway, starwarsrcks, but I can't imagine you were the reason.

But chriskirkgeek....I KNEW IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-73515 View Post
Thanks for the warning. I'll reconsider.
Aw, come on NCC. It's all good, brother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin View Post
Apart from the problems of moderators and new accounts not being activated - which are not insubstantial ones! - there's a sense of self-fulfilling prophecy playing out here in the decline and wasting of the forum.

But then again, I guess all times have their halcyon days and in the months leading up to the film and immediately afterwards it was great.

But folks move on, the movie passes and then before you know it the Forum feels like 'a house with all the children gone'! Until we boot up for the sequel there's little that can be done - especially if we can't get new members onboard to add to things.
Self-fulfilling and halcyon days indeed! But yeah, the sequel-forum reboot's something to look forward to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odradek View Post
As if it's not bad enough that beloved users like Zardoz and Janeway72 are leaving this board, a more obnoxious user like me has to make the announcement:

"I'm back"
I always thought of you as less obnoxious. What did I miss?

Thomas Pynchon
'GRAVITY'S RAINBOW'