Thread: What to do...
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 07:31 PM
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagaditH View Post
I'm not trying to be rude, but I just can't help myself... You're asking for girl advice on a Star Trek board.
HEY Maga! I thought I was doin' pretty good here. I've been around the block more than a few times. And my son says my advice and guidance has been of great value to him. And ...ummm....the fact that he and I are both divorced is....really....uh....um...well....quite.....besid es the point....I must say......
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-73515 View Post

Very nice examples, the Deltan thing made me laugh!!!
She al most behaves like a Vulcan sometimes, in discussions.
Then she shifts to behavior like trying to tickle me...
She already announced me as her boyfriend to her family XD
Her mother was nice and her brothers seemed to like me, but the father was really strange. She told me that he's always like that.
I never think with my glands It actually is her who takes the helm: she suddenly kissed me in the middle of a sentence, she showed me her vibrator, she asked for a massage, ...and I just obey, which is very strange but I somehow enjoy it
OK let's see, her family likes you and she's shown you her v-machine. Sounds like things moving right along.
The obeying is not so strange, especially since you enjoy it. As I write this I'm watching the Enterprise ep Bound, with the three Orion women. Your friend wouldn't happen to be green complected, would she?

But seriously, remember what I said- heart and mind. This young lady could break your heart.

And I'm glad I made you laugh.

Thomas Pynchon
'GRAVITY'S RAINBOW'