View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 10:28 PM
Commander

Before doing these three current jobs(art teacher, web development, vfx) I've had many... Here they are in the right order: Shop clerk for a copy shop for the USC Film school(got lots of free film scripts!!!), Illustrator for USC newspaper, teaching assistant for intro to cell animation, interned and drew for Nickelodeon Animation, substitute teaching, teaching assistant for this private art teacher for kids, background acting for tv, caricature artist at L.A. Zoo promoted to assistant manager to the Kodak Theater mall location...quit(got tired of it)...JCPenney clerk, lesson volunteer at a therapy riding center...got current art teaching job and then went back to school for 3D,VFX and motion graphics...interned at VFX Society and then at Sony Imageworks... graduated...got the current web job...got a short 3D modeling for pre-viz gig at Proof, Inc... picked up current vfx gig through my old boss at VFX Society. Love him!! He knows Ron Moore(VFX Supervisor for all the later Star Treks shows). He told Ron about me and Ron called me on my cell and chatted. He gave me a shooting script of an episode of Enterprise(with notes scribbled on it) and Voyager season 7 baseball cap! I know i've said it once before but it still makes my heart glow just to think about it.

People who've known my ranting from months ago know that I was this ----> <---- close to interning for CBS digital to assist the 3D team for the digital remastering of TOS... ah well... At least it went to someone i liked, although a non-fan, she is a good person and works really hard. Fire in the belly, fire in the belly...someday!! Onwards I go!

http://www.dianahuang.com

Last edited by Ditroi : 03-14-2008 at 10:41 PM.