View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Midshipman

im posting slightly negatively (but im a trekkie what do u expect) overall I liked this movie

[spoiler] My few quivels with the movie was the lack of vulcan space battle scenes. We just saw the fleet as a wreck good I suppose but would of loved watching several ships blown to pieces, no klingon space battle scene though it had some reference and would of created such a great atmosphere if they included the 47 klingon ships nero desroyed visualized and integrated into the movie. Nero had much time linearly to deal damage and portray that to the movie.

Still a good movie. Just could of been better. more amazing and epic. Felt a little like a series pilot aswell with the plot at least. [/spoiler]
Captain's Log, stardate 9529.1. This is the final cruise of the Starship Enterprise under my command. This ship and her history will shortly become the care of another crew. To them and their posterity will we commit our future. They will continue the voyages we have begun, and journey to all the undiscovered countries, boldly going where no man... where no *one* has gone before.

Last edited by Trekbegins : 05-07-2009 at 12:17 PM.