View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 12:11 AM
Lieutenant Commander

Oregon, you've created a monser!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Admiral Jonathan Archer. I'm 134 years old, and I am currently residing in San Diego, California. I serve as Chief of Starfleet Operations, and am currently overseeing the construction of a next-generation starship Enterprise, the prototype NCC-1701.

As for what I'm kind of person I am, I admit I'm rather grumpy in my old age, but I've still got my dry sense of humor, and I still have commanding influence over a lot of officers in Starfleet. I'm planning on retirement by the time the prototype NCC-1701 is launched, but don't bet on that being any time soon; the Corps of Engineers just extended shakedown time until May of next year, so you'll have to put up with me for a while yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BTW, none of this refers to the actual user who is really typing this. All you need to know about him is that his name is Vince. This was just an excuse for me to reply to this thread

--ADMIRAL JONATHAN ARCHER--