View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 11:34 AM
Lieutenant Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ensign Rozwell View Post
You know I don't want to say bad stuff about Star Trek, because for the most part, I love Star Trek. But there is one thing that I don't like about Star Trek. I don't like that when something happens in one book it is not mentioned in other books, and the actions from one book does not carry on to other ones. But that is just be

So what is your beef, and thing that you would change or get rid of compleley with Star Trek
Just wanted to say that it's not always the case. In fact, if you look at the last 3 TNG books, they all have something in common that gives them continuity in terms of story and character development. A couple of weeks ago I had decided to read "Before Dishonor" - the last book from Peter David - but about 10 pages into it I realized that I should read "Resistance" first in order to understand one major event that Mr. David kept referring to. And both books are not from the same author. "Resistance" was written by J.M. Dillard.

And the only beef I can think of that I have with Star Trek is that they keep doing (or rather kept doing) episodes that take place on Earth and in the past.

Last edited by Lady Vaako : 02-15-2008 at 05:46 PM.