View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Lieutenant Commander

1. I like the actors very much.
2. I like the pace of the trailer.
3. I liked Eric Bana and the new Romulan look with all the tattoos. Very cool and very intimidating. I always thought the Romulans were better opponents than the Klingons because they show us what Vulcans would be like if they didn't control their emotions. That said, I like the fact that Spock looses his temper.
4. I love McCoy. Almost cried when he said exactly what DeForest Kelly would have said about space. I wish very much DeForest, Jimmy and Gene were alive to see the movie.
5. I loved all the location shots on earth and Vulcan. I've never been much of a techo person so I can't say I cared one way or the other how accurate the bridge was or anything like that. I watched the show because I cared about the people and I feel that I will care about this group too.

I'm beginning to obsess on Zach Quinto so I have to back away and pace myself or my husband might get fed up and refuse to go to the movie with me. I've rented season 1 and 2 Heroes and So NoTORIous from Netflix too many times.