The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The Possibilities Of A New Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9825)

Vincent Cain 10-19-2009 03:07 PM

The Possibilities Of A New Forum

Now, before anyone jumps to conclusions, the possibility of a new forum is not a strike against the Official Star Trek Forums, or anything against anyone posting here.

Now, I have spoken with a few members here, who have a few ideas of what they'd like to see; this new forum would be an extension of "Night Of The Living Nerd" which is currently going to be undergoing a revamp anyway.
I'll be looking for forum Admin/Mods specifically.
The forum will cover not just Star Trek, but a broad range from Sci-Fi to RPG's, Horror, Anime, Comics and even a reader review section, in keeping with the spirit of my own site.
All suggestions and applications for Admin/Mods are welcome via PM.

janeway72 10-19-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent Cain (Post 269486)
I'll be looking for forum Admin/Mods specifically.

I don't think I'd be much use as admin/moderator but I'd be interested in joining

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vincent Cain (Post 269486)
The forum will cover not just Star Trek, but a broad range from Sci-Fi to RPG's, Horror, Anime, Comics and even a reader review section, in keeping with the spirit of my own site.
All suggestions and applications for Admin/Mods are welcome via PM.

Does this mean I'd have to get better educated in all these topics. or can I stay just a Voyager geek? :D

Vincent Cain 10-19-2009 03:21 PM

Zardoz has already offered Mod services during the week; and a couple of others as well have offered. DigitalLonestarX if I recall.

Janeway, you can stay however you like. ;)

Captain Tom Coughlin 10-19-2009 03:24 PM

Sounds good Vincent, keep me posted!

jla1987 10-19-2009 04:16 PM

I'm not sure I'd be much good as a mod. Never tried it before, but I'd be willing if you'd need any more :)

I look forward to seeing what you come up with Vincenzo.

DigitalLonestarX 10-19-2009 04:58 PM

count me in

Vincent Cain 10-19-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalLonestarX (Post 269508)
count me in

Ok, now if I recall, you had some specific suggestions you wanted to share; tomorrow I'll send you my e-mail so you can go into further depth regarding what you have in mind.
That e-mail is also available to anyone who also might have something to share, or any specific questions, as well.

starwarsrcks 10-19-2009 11:35 PM

Can I be off help I can be moderator and don't worry I will act grown up and be sensible.

Zardoz 10-20-2009 03:50 AM

Vince, you have my support. You know I am a fan of your site.

Saquist 10-20-2009 05:21 AM

I'm too non conformist, (or so I've been told.)

Wouldn't want to be an Admin or Moderator, I'd be the man, then who would I rage against? Creative consultant...sure.