The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Absence of proper administration- lack of rule enforcement. (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9809)

DigitalLonestarX 10-16-2009 10:50 PM

Absence of proper administration- lack of rule enforcement.

I am writing this as a now concerned user, this forum is being over run by spammers, and there are countless threads made, in which I dont even need to link, because, the amount of appreciation threads is staggering.

On top of that trolling, basic insulting and flaming are starting to pour out, and I wish to point out, nothing has been done to handle or deal with any of the threads, I or a handful of other users who may have reported.

I ask someone step forward please and make an official post anbd let us know there still a forum heirarchy here, and if you need help just ask, I'm sure there are quite afew qualified users amonst the community here who would be glad to help, but please get this forum back on track, for the sake of sanity and redundancy.

starwarsrcks 10-17-2009 02:24 AM

I agree

starwarsrcks 10-17-2009 03:04 AM

I want moderators on here asap

kevin 10-17-2009 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DigitalLonestarX (Post 267886)
I am writing this as a now concerned user, this forum is being over run by spammers, and there are countless threads made, in which I dont even need to link, because, the amount of appreciation threads is staggering.

On top of that trolling, basic insulting and flaming are starting to pour out, and I wish to point out, nothing has been done to handle or deal with any of the threads, I or a handful of other users who may have reported.

I ask someone step forward please and make an official post anbd let us know there still a forum heirarchy here, and if you need help just ask, I'm sure there are quite afew qualified users amonst the community here who would be glad to help, but please get this forum back on track, for the sake of sanity and redundancy.

I agree this has gone beyond a joke now. I'm not entirely sure there are any admins remaining at present.

Perhaps they've been dialled down in the wake of the movie now being out and done with?

starwarsrcks 10-17-2009 04:08 AM

where are the admins this is a joke this forum that it hasn't any staff on here

kevin 10-17-2009 04:09 AM

Oh please.......like you aren't the worst offender and know that fully.

starwarsrcks 10-17-2009 04:12 AM

well I have stopped posting appreciation threads or things that bug you so can we please put this behind us all and look forward to the future.

NCC-73515 10-17-2009 04:12 AM

And they didn't even say goodbye. :(

starwarsrcks 10-17-2009 04:25 AM

this is hopeless, why can't they return the admins and mods for goodness sake and for this forum come back.

DNA-1842 10-17-2009 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCC-73515 (Post 267944)
And they didn't even say goodbye. :(

That is the saddest part...