The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Star Trek Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Q and The Borg! (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9289)

Zardoz 08-12-2009 09:21 AM

Q and The Borg!
 
Hillarious!!:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQftkgrzLR8

NCC-73515 08-12-2009 10:26 AM

ST: Klingon was better. Borg had too many design errors :D

Zardoz 08-12-2009 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCC-73515 (Post 246805)
ST: Klingon was better. Borg had too many design errors :D

Feel free to post it NCC.:D I think I still have mine...somewhere....

Livingston 08-12-2009 11:55 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2jqI_nM5Uo

This video is really stupid, but it made me laugh. It's TNG meets The Birds, only with ducks. It doesn't deserve a thread of it's own so I'll put it in your 'Borg/Q' thread if that's all right, Z.

BTW, funny video there Zardoz!

Vincent Cain 08-12-2009 12:00 PM

Brilliance.

Diron Hod 08-12-2009 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zardoz (Post 246775)

His laugh and face at the end was scary.

JoeFromEarth 08-12-2009 04:02 PM

i had star trek borg...

NCC-73515 08-12-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zardoz (Post 246809)
Feel free to post it NCC.:D I think I still have mine...somewhere....

Best part begins at 3:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbZEGZkq2fM

Zardoz 08-13-2009 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livingston (Post 246913)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2jqI_nM5Uo

This video is really stupid, but it made me laugh. It's TNG meets The Birds, only with ducks. It doesn't deserve a thread of it's own so I'll put it in your 'Borg/Q' thread if that's all right, Z.

BTW, funny video there Zardoz!

Liv, did these guys appear on "Stoned Trek?":lol:

Gerat vid!


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2009 by Paramount Pictures. STAR TREK and all related
marks and logos are trademarks of CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.