The Official Star Trek Movie Forum

The Official Star Trek Movie Forum (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic Discussions (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Fave music?? (http://www.startrekmovie.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873)

reddogg77 02-27-2008 05:35 PM

Fave music??

Whats yours?

im a big meat loaf fan! he rocks!:001_cool:

kukalakana 02-27-2008 05:46 PM

I'm not as much into music as movies, but thinking of some....

U2, Cat Stevens, Sting, Queen, Pink Floyd...

:party:

starbase63 02-28-2008 04:32 AM

It's nice to see this topic somewhere other than st.com for a change!

But the answer's the same as always:

Top 3:

The Beatles
Blue Oyster Cult
The Rolling Stones

Too many others to list.

TribbleWrangler 02-28-2008 04:38 AM

I'm a big fan of many artists:
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
U2
The Police
Genesis

Just to name a few....

Defiant-7 02-28-2008 01:37 PM

Classic music (Beethoven, Mozart, Tchaikovsky…)
Classic Rock-and-roll
The Beatles
The Rolling Stones
Joan Manuel Serrat (singer and composer from Cataluña, Spain)

NCC-73515 02-28-2008 01:55 PM

Marcos Kleine (check out his free music ;))

_Eris_ 02-28-2008 02:39 PM

Same post I put in my original thread, pages back already.

Lacuna Coil
Nightwish(with Tarja)
Sirenia(mostly with Fabienne)
Within Temptation
Epica
Apocalyptica
Leave's Eyes
Lunatica
Therion
After Forever
Kamelot

Chevelle
Cobra Starship
Disturbed
Jimmy Eat World
lots more.

I have two different tastes...Metal and modern rock. Unfortunately,
I can't listen to the top half of my bands list on the radio because they
are not known here in the States...

KiraTroi87 02-28-2008 07:52 PM

Kamelot, Lacuna Coil, Leaves Eyes, Serenia, Therion, The Cruxshadows, Apocalyptica, Within Temptation, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Evanescence, Coal Chamber, Adema, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Disturbed, Korn, System of a Down, Stonesour, Breaking Benjamin, Seether, Shinedown, Sevendust, Crossfade, Cold, Seven Mary Three, Bullet for my Valentine, AFI, Papa Roach, Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Saliva, Nickelback, Green Day, Jimmy Eat World, Oleander, Sister Hazel, Lit, HIM, Blink 182, Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, The Smashing Pumpkins, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Stabbing Westward, Eve 6, The Offspring, Live, Collective Soul, Everclear, Devildriver, Audioslave, Pantera, Oasis, No Doubt, A Perfect Circle, Metallica, The Calling, Lifehouse, Silverchair, Anthrax, Powerman 5000, White, Zombie, Tool, Shadows Fall, Red, Three Days Grace, Ill Nino, By the Tree, The Fray, Daughtry, Three Doors Down, Temple of the Dog, Three Dog Night, Hoobastank, Our Lady Peace, Red Hot Chili Peppers, U2, Whitesnake, Scorpions, Guns-N-Roses, Poison, Motley Crue, KISS, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Who, Finger Eleven, Blue October, 12 Stones, Boston, The Kinks, The Police, 311, Weird Al Yankovic, Velvet Revolver, Hell Yeah, The Cure, Trapt, Alanis Morissette, Bob Marley, Franz Ferdinand, Modest Mouse, Ani DiFranco, R.E.M., Institute, 10 Years, Days of the New, Flaw, Third Eye Blind, Fuel, The Beatles, Matchbox Twenty, Taproot, Rob Zombie, Filter, Tantric, Bush, Trustcompany, Godsmack, Static-X, Flyleaf, Killswitch Engage, Skillet, MercyMe, P.O.D., Creed, Alter Bridge, Simple Plan, Blind Melon, The Verve, The All American Rejects, Avenged Sevenfold, Hatebreed, Hinder, The Eagles, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Murder By Death, The Troggs, The Animals, Ozzy Osbourne, Iron Maiden, Moody Blues, Uriah Heap, Van Halen, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Janis Joplin, Fleetwood Mac, The Greatful Dead, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks, Hootie and the Blowfish, 30 Seconds to Mars, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Blue Oyster Cult, Evans Blue, The Deftones, Chevelle, Staind, Puddle of Mudd, Black ?Sabbath, Candlebox, Default, Marcy Playground, Lostprophets, Hurt, The Goo Goo Dolls, Foo Fighters, Theory of a Deadman, Smile Empty Soul, Semisonic, Switchfoot, Fiona Apple, The Ataris, The Butthole Surfers, Buckcherry, Dashboard Confessional, Fastball, Garbage, The Killers, The Prom Kings, Letters to Cleo, Local H, Edwin McCain, Midnight Oil, Paramore, Radiohead, Remy Zero, Matthew Sweet, Unwritten Law, Urge Overkill, Vertical Horizon, Veruca Salt, The Wallflowers, Weezer, AC/DC, Alice Cooper, Cream, Deep Purple, Iron Butterfly, Judas Priest, Plain White T?s, Journey, The Allman Brothers Band, Queens of the Stone Age, Sugarcult, Sum 41, Beck, Eagle Eye Cherry, Sarah McLachlen, Natlie Imbruglia, Radiohead, Maroon 5, The Cardigans, The New Radicals, Drowning Pool, The Exies, Incubus, Kittie, Orgy, Skindread, Tommy Lee, Thousand Foot Krutch, The Beastie Boys, Rage Against the Machine, Queen, Steppenwolf, Megadeth, Rammstein, Trail of Tears, Wolfmother, Danzig, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Serj Tankian, Billy Idol, The Ramones, The Sex Pistols, Zwan, Heart Bruce Springsteen, Iggy Pop, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, The Clash, Bowling for Soup, American Hi-Fi, Avril Lavigne, Box Car Racer, Tristania, Epica, Penumbra, Lunatica, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, STYX, Hole, Quiet Riot

Ensign Kal 02-29-2008 08:47 AM

I'm a fan of trance and J-pop mostly... but I will sometimes listen to metal. Some Contemporary Christian as well

SouthernSpockette 02-29-2008 05:12 PM

My favorite music is kind of mixed. I like:

Fleetwood Mac
U2
Most anything done in the 80's
Most country music
Christian contemporary music
Some classical music

By the way: For those who want to see the U2 IMAX movie, it's not bad. When we saw it, it was just okay but I think that's probably because the sound system in our theatre didn't have surround sound and I think that would have made it better.